A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:37:15 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Francis Labor & Delivery  (Read 2913 times)
DaniJacklyn
Tourist

« on: March 10, 2017, 08:39:56 am »

Just a question.
I had my first child at St. Francis and loved my experience. I'm expecting again and want to go back there but I've heard rumors of them refusing to do tubal ligations. I will have a second cesarean and want the tubal ligation done while they are already operating.
Are the rumors true? Will St. Francis refuse to do a tubal ligation?

If so, I will need recommendations for a new OBGYN somewhere that will do it!

Thank you.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 09:44:29 am »

Just a question.
I had my first child at St. Francis and loved my experience. I'm expecting again and want to go back there but I've heard rumors of them refusing to do tubal ligations. I will have a second cesarean and want the tubal ligation done while they are already operating.
Are the rumors true? Will St. Francis refuse to do a tubal ligation?

If so, I will need recommendations for a new OBGYN somewhere that will do it!

Thank you.

You would probably have better luck asking your OB-GYN than a bunch of misogynistic pigs here on TulsaNow.  Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TeeDub
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 09:12:27 pm »

Back when they were owned and run by the nuns they obviously had to refuse.

Not sure now that they are run by a private company.   (St. John as well.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org