A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:17:14 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New restaurants near Bass Pro??  (Read 63829 times)
JCivil
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 07:06:34 am »

First time to reply. I keep hearing about a Louies in the Bass Pro are? Any info?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2010, 11:58:19 am »

First time to reply. I keep hearing about a Louies in the Bass Pro are? Any info?

Welcome aboard and, oh, no info on Louies.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Composer
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2010, 04:51:03 pm »

JCivil, Louie's is confirmed for the small shopping center near the Target development.  It is located on the west side of Lynn Lane.  I think the opening is planned for Nov/Dec.  This will be a good addition to the area.   
Composer
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2010, 08:10:08 pm »

Gameday Tailgate Grill opened today in the former Runt's BBQ spot.  

Paradox Pub & Grill is also open.  Here are some pics from their restaurant.  

EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2010, 12:30:35 am »

Went to Paradox last weekend.  Great to have a place like this on this side of town.  Seems to be doing well.  Will have to try Gameday this week. 
JCivil
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2010, 07:38:52 am »

I was at The Cigar Bar yesterday and it looks like Gameday Tailgate has closed, they should have been opened at 5:00. Huh
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2010, 08:27:37 am »

I was at The Cigar Bar yesterday and it looks like Gameday Tailgate has closed, they should have been opened at 5:00. Huh

Yes they are closed. Issues with being able to get insurance on the building.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2010, 07:23:16 pm »

Inside Bass Pro is Uncle Bucks.   It's fair......................

I belong to an Industrial Relations Group that has been meeting there.  If it were not for the meeting I would not eat there. 

Trust but verify
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2010, 07:27:27 pm »

Went to Paradox last weekend.  Great to have a place like this on this side of town.  Seems to be doing well.  Will have to try Gameday this week. 

I was at Paradox Tuesday night for an officers meeting of the Industrial Relations group I belong to. 

We were there about 5pm, the place was filling up when we left about 7, not bad for a Tuesday night.

I had the fish tacos and potato soup.    I would recommend them to anybody, they were very good.   

Trust but verify
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »

Sorry, but I must comment - Uncle Buck's is not fair.  It is bad.

I did go to Bill's last week!!  YAY!!!!!  What a wonderful burger!  Still like I remember from 1970!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BAGuy
Citizen

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2013, 02:03:44 am »

It was announced by the Broken Arrow Area Chamber of Commerce that Full Moon Cafe will open a Broken Arrow location this March near the Bass Pro Shop.

Also, Hillside Drive is in design stages to be extended from Charlestons to Lynn Lane, connecting the Bass Pro development with Target, Cinemark and Lowes development. Look for more restaurants to open in this corridor over the next 2 years. Cracker Barrel has been rumored, but no official word yet.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2013, 08:29:21 am »

BAGuy. Is Paradox still open? everytime I drive by there. The stools are on the tables and it is closed.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2013, 09:03:37 am »

It was announced by the Broken Arrow Area Chamber of Commerce that Full Moon Cafe will open a Broken Arrow location this March near the Bass Pro Shop.

Also, Hillside Drive is in design stages to be extended from Charlestons to Lynn Lane, connecting the Bass Pro development with Target, Cinemark and Lowes development. Look for more restaurants to open in this corridor over the next 2 years. Cracker Barrel has been rumored, but no official word yet.

Any plans to fix up stretches of Elm?  Drove on it the other day.  It looks horrible.  Like a 1970's television show opening sequence.
BAGuy
Citizen

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2013, 12:23:20 pm »

I wish Elm were upgraded to a boulevard similar to the new stretch between 51st and St. John BA.

Paradox is closed and I would suspect Full Moon will lease that space. Great location and already set up for a cafe/bar.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2013, 10:25:59 am »

I wish Elm were upgraded to a boulevard similar to the new stretch between 51st and St. John BA.

Paradox is closed and I would suspect Full Moon will lease that space. Great location and already set up for a cafe/bar.

Just drove by and Full Moon is already moving in. I have never been to The Full Moon Cafe. Can somebody tell me if it's a restaurant or a Bar/Club?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org