A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:49:05 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One LONG Freakin' Football Season  (Read 4343 times)
Neptune
« on: September 03, 2005, 08:41:34 pm »

I'm pretty well not looking forward to the rest of the college season.  TU and OU lost, OSU scraped out a win against a team they should have been able to destroy.

Most Impressive....Tulsa.  They hung around until the 3rd Quarter against a very good Minnesota team.

Least Impressive....OSU.  My God!  You beat I-AA Montana State....15-10?  Tulsa would have done better....almost any team in Division I would have done better.  Play that well the rest of the season...and you'll end up 1-10.

Suprise....OU.  TCU can field a pretty good team sometimes, but OU losing 17-10 at home...not normal.  And TCU won't be the toughest team the Sooners face this year.

This season could be a long one.  I'm hoping OU gets surprised next week against Tulsa, since TU is the only team in Oklahoma that has a shot at winning their conference.  OSU goes to Florida Atlantic...which will provide plenty of challenges for the barely-beat-lower-division-squads Cowboys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org