A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:11:11 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Empire Pizza  (Read 11468 times)
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« on: March 11, 2020, 01:28:29 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: Empire Pizza Downtown Tulsa
Date/Time of Visit: 3/10/20 9-ish in the evening.
Quality of Food (1-5): 5
Menu/Food Options (1-5): 4
Quality of Service (1-5): 5
Atmosphere (1-5): 4
Overall Rating (1-5): 4.5
Price ($-$$$$$): $
What makes this restaurant unique: Pizza by slice format.

Tell us about your experience:

Empire Pizza is now open. I stopped by late last night and had a slice of the Notorious P.I.G. and a local brew. It was good pizza, and they come with a variety of dipping sauces for an extra 30 cents for the crusts. It's too early to say, but it may be some of the best pizza I've had in Tulsa. It's not very expensive by the slice either. I think it's around $3.50 per slice if you get one of their daily special pizzas? They are decently sized slices too, so one slice is an alright lunch.

I will miss the wild days of the Yeti, but this place is nice and clean and adds some traffic to a corner of DT that is primed for more great things.
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 11:10:31 am »

As of yesterday it looked like Empire Pizza is back open! They had been boarded up for months, but I guess they are ready to give it another go. Hopefully the virus resurgence doesn't knock them down a second time...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org