A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:18:50 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Election  (Read 10901 times)
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2020, 06:19:09 am »

JUST A FEW SHORT DAYS AGO I CAME TO THIS SITE THINKING IT MIGHT BE INTERESTING  -- BUT I SEE NOW IT IS COMPLETELY INFESTED WITH HYSTERICAL  DIMWITTED LEFTIST MACAROONS  -- MY WIFE & I ESCAPED CALIFORNIA IN 2001 AFTER BEING THERE 17 YEARS  - THEN ESCAPED ABQ IN 2008
IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF BEYOND YOUR CURRENT PATHETIC CONDITION - TOUR JUST LA COUNTY FOR A WEEK OR SO -- GO SEE PORTLAND  -- GO SEE SEATTLE -- WE HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS IN SEVERAL OF THOSE PLACES SCRAMBLING TO GET OUT OF THOSE HORRIBLE PLACES
GO SEE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD -- GO TO PHILADELPHIA  -- AND ON AND ON AND ON
REALLY  -- GO SEE FOR YOURSELF
YOU WILL SEE FIRST HAND WHAT YOUR LIBERAL IDEOLOGY REAPS -- THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET BY ELECTING JOE & KAMOOOLA
YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY DO NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE OF WHAT YOU ARE SCREECHING ABOUT

I'M DONE WITH THIS FORUM  -- SO SAD THAT TULSA HAS DECOMPOSED MUCH LIKE MANY OTHER PARTS OF THIS POOR NATION

AMF

OK Boomer
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2020, 12:04:03 pm »

I wonder how that sounds in the original Russian?

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2020, 12:09:53 pm »

I wonder how that sounds in the original Russian?

LOL!

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 12:01:45 am »

In Trump's hometown of New York City, people celebrated in the streets when his loss was apparent. The world followed with celebrations far and wide.

"Do you know how bad you have to be for Paris to ring church bells when you lose?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/saturday-night-live-celebrates-biden-win-calls-trump-loser-n1247022

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 07:18:47 pm »

Losing isn't enough!   We should get his favorite shade of foundation discontinued, too!

Trump:  No fair!   You changed the outcome by measuring it!

Live your life in such a way that the entire planet doesn't dance in the street when you lose your job!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 08:11:19 pm »

Trump really should understand

YOU'RE FIRED!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 10:13:57 am »

Trump really should understand

YOU'RE FIRED!

He is incapable of that scale of comprehension.

Joke all you want but Rudy is prepared to fight all the way to the Supreme Courtyard by Marriott.!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2020, 03:21:55 pm »

Kern, Mullin and AG Hunter Sold Out Democracy for Power

https://news.yahoo.com/here-are-the-republican-members-of-congress-who-signed-on-to-the-suit-to-throw-out-the-votes-in-four-states-195834720.html

Texas GOP chair Allen West issued a statement saying that “perhaps” it’s time for “law-abiding states to bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”
Many were quick to criticize West for his suggestion as several pointed out that secession would, in fact, violate the Constitution.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/texas-gop-chair-allen-west-secession-supreme-court.html

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2020, 09:29:09 pm »

Kern, Mullin and AG Hunter Sold Out Democracy for Power

https://news.yahoo.com/here-are-the-republican-members-of-congress-who-signed-on-to-the-suit-to-throw-out-the-votes-in-four-states-195834720.html

Texas GOP chair Allen West issued a statement saying that “perhaps” it’s time for “law-abiding states to bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”
Many were quick to criticize West for his suggestion as several pointed out that secession would, in fact, violate the Constitution.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/texas-gop-chair-allen-west-secession-supreme-court.html

Of course they did!   Who would expect anything else from their ilk??

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org