A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:29:56 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oklahoma City Bridges, Streets, Overpass and Interstate Junctions  (Read 24039 times)
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2021, 09:02:54 pm »

Oklahoma City | 4K Drone Footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQy9rIujcUA

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 08:14:17 pm »

I-235/I-44 Construction Junction

Pic via The Oklahoman

The second of two Dallas-style flyover ramps connecting Interstate 235 and Interstate 44 opens Thursday (02/04) with reconstruction of the junction on track for an opening by this fall.

Pic via OKCTalk.com

YouTube video:  https://youtu.be/pLWERJGzXjQ

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:43:03 pm by Laramie » Logged

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 11:35:34 pm »

Updated Pics of I-235/I-44 construction.

Pics via OKCTalk.com

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 12:53:17 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2021, 01:41:31 pm »

Construction Junction

Oklahoma City I-235/I-44 Interchange

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2021, 01:56:46 pm »

I-235/I-44 Construction Junction

All Pics via OKCTalk.com

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2021, 12:11:31 pm »

Roads to Oklahoma City Convention Center Complex

The Roundabout on Robinson Avenue in front of the convention center has been finished (barriers removed); now open.
                                     Beautiful view of Scissortail Park on the left and the convention center & Omni Hotel on the right.

Pics via OKCTalk.com
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 12:13:15 pm by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 04:44:24 pm »

Oklahoma City

I-235/I-44 Construction Junction update pics

Pics via OKCTalk.com, March 27, 2021

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 10:59:37 am »

Amtrak releases map of expanded US rail network

it says it can build with $80 billion from Biden's infrastructure plan

The light-blue lines represent what would be new services, while the orange lines show services that would be extended.

Amtrak said it could create more than 30 new routes and connect 160 new communities, and expand or improve rail service for some 20 million people. Materials prepped for the announcement said the plan would bolster transportation options for diverse populations throughout the country.

The new routes include cities that haven't before been connected to the national rail service, including western outposts like Las Vegas and Phoenix, Amtrak said.

Insider:  https://www.businessinsider.com/map-amtrak-could-build-expanded-rail-network-biden-infrastructure-plan-2021-4

The above extension was part of a study done by  by Amtrak and funded by the Kansas Department of Transportation.   The Biden Administration is looking at some proposed routes which could include a spur route to Tulsa  also another route proposed spline included Tulsa to Kansas City as a part of earlier maps as far back as 2009...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 11:52:00 am by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 11:33:27 am »

Construction Junction

Multi-phase project costs $217 million

Pics via OKCTalk.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 11:48:54 am by Laramie » Logged

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2021, 04:58:09 pm »

Oklahoma Transit Association

OKC Embark rolls out first electric bus

OKC Mayor @davidfholt
 & @EMBARKOK’s Director Jason Ferbrache today introduced the 1st electric public tranist bus in Okla and cut the ribbon on the new CNG maintenance facility. On this #EarthDay, EMBARK was pleased to announce that 42% of the fleet is now alternative fuel based.

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2021, 11:18:26 am »

Construction Junction

Update picks via OKCTalk.com https://www.okctalk.com/showthread.php?t=24127&page=90&p=1165350#post1165350

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2021, 01:00:42 pm »

Construction Junction

Pics via OKCTalk.com

]

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2021, 02:20:59 pm »

Pop’s signature is soda pop – with a selection of more than 400 ice-cold sodas and beverages. There is a full-service grill and self-serve gas station, so you might as well stop. Get there at dusk if you can, for a great photo op.  The LED pop bottle is 11 feet taller than Texas State Fair's Big Tex.

Love Pop's!   We go there regularly!   Only place in this state where I could find my favorite soda -  Rat Bastard Root Beer by Skeleteens.

And they seem to be gone now, too...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2021, 08:53:17 am »

Breeze Airways plans to start making flights in and out of Oklahoma City this summer.

Low-cost air carrier Breeze Airways plans to begin nonstop flights this summer between Oklahoma City and San Antonio, New Orleans and Tampa, Florida.

Airports Director Mark Kranenburg said those are three of the Top 10 most in-demand destinations currently unserved from Will Rogers World Airport.

The first flight will be to Tampa on July 1 followed by service to San Antonio and New Orleans starting July 15. Fares are as low as $39 one way.

Low-cost airfares boosted by fees

A base round-trip fare of $78 to Tampa was available Friday morning. Charges for seat assignments, carry-on bags and checked luggage more than double the fare.

Breeze's schedule has departures to Tampa on Sundays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Flights to New Orleans and San Antonio are scheduled Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Breeze plans to fly the routes with 118-passenger Embraer 195 and 108passenger Embraer 190 jets.

Breeze markets customer perks such as flexibility in booking and cancellations.

San Antonio and Oklahoma City are the western-most destinations on its route map, which comprises generally smaller markets.

From New Orleans, Tampa and Charleston, customers can reach Midwest and Northeast markets including Louisville, Columbus, Hartford and Providence.

JetBlue founder launched Breeze Airways.--Oklahoman, May 22, 2021

Laramie
City Father

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2021, 09:12:24 am »

Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport Expansion & Renovation Update via OKCTalk.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org