A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:11:53 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oklahoma - Arkansas Basketball at BOK  (Read 2058 times)
D-TownTulsan
Activist

« on: May 07, 2020, 08:39:17 am »

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/arkansas-oklahoma-basketball-announces-multi-year-series-in-tulsa/

I'm sure ya'll have already seen this, and as Razorback myself I'm super excited this is happening! I follow quite a lot of Arkansas related forums as well and there is q lot of positive things to be read about Tulsa on them. It's kind of funny too because at first there was a "why don't we do this in Little Rock" conversation, but when comparisons of the two cities' arenas, developing into the two cities themselves started occurring, not only does it make sense logistically (about 2 hours from both campuses) but folks started to realize how much more there was to do in Tulsa than LR. I love Little Rock, but every time I visit, I can't help but feel they are ~5-10 years behind Tulsa development-wise. Their recent additions of McNellies group joints downtown definitely help, yet I always find myself ONLY going to those places.

Anyways, a 50/50 crowd should be awesome, knowing how well Arky fsns travel, and having a good sized alumni group in Tulsa. I know it says this will be going on for a couple of years (hopefully developing into a longer term thing), but it would be cool if the BOK  had more of these events, more March Madness-y stuff
Gonna be fun! WPS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org