A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:26:43 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State looking for office space in Tulsa.  (Read 3325 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« on: March 30, 2020, 07:03:36 pm »

This could be great for downtown if someone has the space & parking for it.

NOTICE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS

March 27, 2020

The State of Oklahoma is seeking proposals for approximately 92,000-112,000 net usable (estimated 115,000-140,000 net rentable) square feet of office space in Tulsa, OK. The state’s preferred solution is to purchase a facility, but options to lease, purchase, multiyear lease, and lease with the option to purchase will all be considered. If leased, preferred lease term is 10 years with options to renew and a funding out clause in accordance with state law. Approximately 475-525 parking spaces are needed. A single space location solution is preferred, but multiple location solutions will be considered. Respondents may propose multiple locations and multiple options for any or all locations. Purchase options may include facilities larger than the state’s current request.

The space will house approximately 10 state agencies. Access to public transportation, major transportation arteries, adequate parking and accessibility are critical. The space will serve as a customer center for Oklahomans accessing government, and the preferred solution will include parking for those customers at no cost to the customer. The potential list of state tenants includes: Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission; Corporation Commission; Department of Corrections; Department of Human Services; Office of Juvenile Affairs; Department of Rehabilitation Services; Supreme Court – Court of Civil Appeals; Tax Commission; and Workers’ Compensation Commission and Workers’ Compensation Court of Existing Claims. The space must be ready for the state to occupy between Jan. 1, 2021, and Dec. 31, 2021.

Additional information regarding agency-specific space requirements and a standard proposal form will be posted on the OMES website at omes.ok.gov/services/real-estate-leasing-services. All responses must include a completed standard proposal form. You may contact OMES with questions or to request a copy of any additional information provided on the website.

If you have suitable property(s) you are invited to submit a preliminary proposal in writing by close of business on April 13, 2020. Emailed proposals are acceptable. Please include the amount of square footage available and the proposed terms. OMES may arrange tours of responsive space solutions, and may negotiate with one or more respondents. Note: State policy requires transactions be with the listing broker, property owner or building manager.

Please direct your questions and responses to:
Melissa Milburn
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
inforeals@omes.ok.gov
405-522-0367

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 09:33:40 pm »

The former Sunoco building?
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 09:40:16 am »

That sounds pretty big... right? Or are these departments already in Tulsa?

Hopefully they can find somewhere downtown, that would be a huge win.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 09:46:24 am »

That sounds pretty big... right? Or are these departments already in Tulsa?

Hopefully they can find somewhere downtown, that would be a huge win.

I would assume these are the groups in the current state office complex that is being converted into the new VA hospital. They are already downtown. If I had to guess, they will go into Eastgate or something like the former Macy's building at Promenade.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 10:32:08 am »

There is a big old empty building on highway 169 about 11th street where the IRS used to be.   (Little awkward to get to, and may not be quite big enough.)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org