A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:14:37 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Quarantine Guide lines/Rules/Laws?  (Read 12787 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 06:48:43 pm »

District 5 Councilor Cass Fahler appeared on an episode of "The ThriveTime Show" entitled "Is G.T. Bynum a Secret Democrat?"
Fahler, who was one of just two councilors to vote against Tulsa's mask ordinance meant to mitigate spread of the novel coronavirus, also spread false information about the disease after being asked why Republicans should be concerned by Bynum's mayoralty.
Another guest expressed disapproval of mask mandates and the "fearmongering on the other side," and asked Fahler how he would attempt to win over citizens who believe mask mandates are good public policy during a pandemic. (The host interrupted this question to say "Liberals hate freedom, by the way. They love to be controlled, because they're idiots.")
Other guests and hosts on the podcast episode shared a debunked conspiracy theory about masks being medically harmful to their wearers, and alleged that Bynum has secret ties to former president Barack Obama and has regular "web conferences" with Dr. Anthony Fauci.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/conservatives-consider-bynum-snake-grass-tulsa-city-councilor

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 07:39:15 am »

The fact he can't pull off it off and yet continues to wear a bow tie is enough reason to not vote for Fahler but still he insists on giving us more.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 09:20:40 am »

District 5 Councilor Cass Fahler appeared on an episode of "The ThriveTime Show" entitled "Is G.T. Bynum a Secret Democrat?"
Fahler, who was one of just two councilors to vote against Tulsa's mask ordinance meant to mitigate spread of the novel coronavirus, also spread false information about the disease after being asked why Republicans should be concerned by Bynum's mayoralty.
Another guest expressed disapproval of mask mandates and the "fearmongering on the other side," and asked Fahler how he would attempt to win over citizens who believe mask mandates are good public policy during a pandemic. (The host interrupted this question to say "Liberals hate freedom, by the way. They love to be controlled, because they're idiots.")
Other guests and hosts on the podcast episode shared a debunked conspiracy theory about masks being medically harmful to their wearers, and alleged that Bynum has secret ties to former president Barack Obama and has regular "web conferences" with Dr. Anthony Fauci.

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/post/conservatives-consider-bynum-snake-grass-tulsa-city-councilor

These "Thrivetime" guys are batsh!t crazy QAnon anti-vaxxer types:

https://timetofreeamerica.com

Sounds like Cass needs to go away.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2020, 11:03:33 pm »

These "Thrivetime" guys are batsh!t crazy QAnon anti-vaxxer types:

https://timetofreeamerica.com

Sounds like Cass needs to go away.

It gets better:

A Tulsa optometrist and some area business owners have filed a federal lawsuit to challenge the city of Tulsa’s mask mandate.

The group, led by Robert Zoellner and ThriveTime radio show host Clay Clark, named Mayor G.T. Bynum, Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Bruce Dart and the Tulsa City Council as defendants in the 33-page federal filing alleging masks cause oxygen deprivation.

The duo and others met in Jenks to announce the lawsuit that claims Tulsa’s mask ordinance creates an “oxygen deficient atmosphere” under Department of Labor guidelines. Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines define oxygen-deficient atmospheres as having below 19.5% oxygen content, according to the filing.

The suit further alleged forcing individuals to work in such an atmosphere “has been proven to cause irreparable physiological damage” after only 15 seconds of wearing a face covering, despite a July report from the Mayo Clinic that stated such concerns were inaccurate.

Plaintiffs claimed in the filing both they and their employees experienced “migraine headaches, shortness of breath and dizziness” while wearing face coverings. The group is representing themselves along with James DeCristofaro, who was identified in the filing as a New York attorney not yet admitted to practice in Oklahoma.

The lawsuit further alleges the city’s mask ordinance was unconstitutional in that it violates the 10th Amendment, Ninth Amendment, the Equal Protection Clause, Fourth and Fifth amendments, as well as being void for vagueness.

A city of Tulsa spokeswoman said the city won’t comment on pending litigation.

A medical doctor in Ireland went viral online last month after tweeting a video in which his oxygen levels never changed while wearing six masks. The video has been viewed more than 20 million times.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/anti-mask-group-sues-city-of-tulsa-alleges-masks-cause-oxygen-deprivation/article_0d4c47d4-dcac-5cf8-b788-b80271a9cfa5.html

Im curious who the other businesses are besides Zoellner.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:24:12 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2020, 03:24:30 pm »

Broken Arrow takes COVID money while its leaders spew dangerous anti-science propaganda

https://tulsaworld.com/opinion/editorial/tulsa-world-editorial-broken-arrow-takes-covid-money-while-councilors-close-eyes-to-alert-maps/article_59360122-38a0-11eb-9fc4-d70e66b4d9c3.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2020, 09:26:55 pm »

It gets better:

A Tulsa optometrist and some area business owners have filed a federal lawsuit to challenge the city of Tulsa’s mask mandate.

The group, led by Robert Zoellner and ThriveTime radio show host Clay Clark, named Mayor G.T. Bynum, Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Bruce Dart and the Tulsa City Council as defendants in the 33-page federal filing alleging masks cause oxygen deprivation.

Old post, but just saw it today and glad I did!   I am getting ready to go get eyes checked and he was on my list to call.  Not now.  And I am telling everyone I know about this garbage.

As for masks, well, I have worn well fitting N95 masks for decades when doing woodworking and other hobbies.  And recently got an O2 tester for finger - couple weeks ago.  And NO, O2 levels do NOT go down with these masks, so they sure as he$$ aren't going down with the pitiful excuse blue masks.  More fascist lies!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 12:39:32 pm »

(Broken Arrow) Mayor Craig Thurmond was against a (mask) mandate in the past and denounced recommendations from the Tulsa Health Department.

"We're not going to mandate that you have to wear a mask, we're not,” Thurmond said. “At least, personally, I don't agree with that, and we're not going to mandate that you have to be healthy, we're not going to mandate how much soda you can drink like some cities do."

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/broken-arrow-city-council-to-consider-mask-mandate

If your Mountain Dew had killed 400,000 Americans you might...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org