A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2020, 03:45:37 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilcrease Museum Demolition  (Read 3976 times)
TulsaBeMore
Activist

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2020, 11:28:15 pm »

I saw the December schematics for the dam on the city engineerís webpage. Itís an incredible project.

Can you provide a link?  I can't find it.
Tulsan
Activist

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2020, 09:28:29 pm »

Can you provide a link?  I can't find it.

I started a new thread for it here: http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=21842
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2020, 01:28:41 pm »

Sort of related  -  Anybody know why Philbrook didn't get the George Kravis Industrial Design Collection? Said to be one of the most impressive collections in the country.  First, it was to be housed at Philbrook in the Arts District according to promotional material from 2013.   

I know Philbrook is moving out of downtown (with the Bob Dylan Archive taking its place) and consolidating their modern/contemporary art collection on Rockford.  I wonder if they would be open to having a second location again focused on modern/contemporary art.  The parking lot next to AHHA where the Dylan Archive was going to be built would be a great location.  Not sure if Gilcrease has a modern collection but they could have a place there as well. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org