A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:49:13 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River West Festival Park proposed to become an ampitheater  (Read 6835 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2023, 04:00:23 pm »

American Heartland Theme Park - is it started?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2023, 09:23:42 am »

American Heartland Theme Park - is it started?

Here's a photo from the recently opened water park.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2023, 04:27:49 pm »

Here's a photo from the recently opened water park.

Love it!!!    I need one of those SO bad!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2023, 09:31:25 pm »

I agree that we need to build a big lake in Broken Arrow! Too many people in Broken Arrow!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 09:36:39 pm by David Cardamone » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2023, 04:34:31 pm »

I agree that we need to build a big lake in Broken Arrow! Too many people in Broken Arrow!

Used to be a good little town - still not bad but not like even 20 years ago.   They got all churchified by Rhema and First Baptist.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org