A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:38:30 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Knoll at Maple Ridge  (Read 11760 times)
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 12:58:22 pm »

Are there any plans for the small building that was American Solera SOBO until recently?
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2022, 01:14:19 pm »

I saw a sign for Lilly Architects in this parking lot yesterday.  Is this back from the dead?

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2022, 05:41:27 pm »

Are there any plans for the small building that was American Solera SOBO until recently?

I've heard another brewery is going to be moving into the space, possibly by this summer. 

I saw that Lilly sign as well and wondered if maybe it was back.  The land is no longer listed for sale on LoopNet.

Tulsan
Civic Leader

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2022, 02:44:40 am »

The land has been purchased by a local trading card gaming store.

https://teamcovenant.com/covenant/the-covenant-store-tulsa-oklahoma

I don’t know their plans.
LandArchPoke
Philanthropist

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 12:50:52 pm »

While not specific to this site, but close by... Burn Co and another building are probably a total loss from a fire last night. Hopefully they can find a new site quickly, would like to see them keep a location near downtown.
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2022, 01:09:17 pm »

While not specific to this site, but close by... Burn Co and another building are probably a total loss from a fire last night. Hopefully they can find a new site quickly, would like to see them keep a location near downtown.

Well that sucks. Maybe they should take over the old Rib Crib location on 1st.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2022, 01:30:15 pm »

I used to spend a lot of time in that building.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2022, 11:51:22 pm »

Well that sucks. Maybe they should take over the old Rib Crib location on 1st.

Can't exactly toss a bunch of hasty bakes into the typical restaurant kitchen
AdamsHall
Civic Leader

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2022, 01:18:08 pm »

I used to spend a lot of time in that building.

The same for me back when it was the Hoffbrau.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2022, 01:19:51 pm »

They have said they will rebuild but it may take several months if not longer.  Maybe as part of the rebuild they can redo the streetscape in front of the building to add more outdoor seating and build an actual sidewalk along that corner.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2022, 07:00:24 pm »

The same for me back when it was the Hoffbrau.

I hadnt been inside since Hoffbrau left, but I loved the embossed tin ceiling.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2022, 08:54:15 am »

Can't exactly toss a bunch of hasty bakes into the typical restaurant kitchen

Sure you can - they aren't that big. Now it is a little smaller building but still historic it's already built out as a restaurant with hopefully better wiring in the ceiling. Otherwise look for a new location or wait to get the existing building rebuilt and since they don't own the structure who knows how long that will take. I'm guessing probably a year or two and unless they have a heckuva lease watch that rent really jump due to the cost of building materials now.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2022, 09:38:28 am »

Sure you can - they aren't that big. Now it is a little smaller building but still historic it's already built out as a restaurant with hopefully better wiring in the ceiling. Otherwise look for a new location or wait to get the existing building rebuilt and since they don't own the structure who knows how long that will take. I'm guessing probably a year or two and unless they have a heckuva lease watch that rent really jump due to the cost of building materials now.

Both Burnco locations have/had massive custom vent-hoods to accommodate 12 outdoor grills indoors
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2022, 12:46:29 pm »

Both Burnco locations have/had massive custom vent-hoods to accommodate 12 outdoor grills indoors

Yea - I've seen the pics of the kitchen. Without all the other fixings in a commercial kitchen it'd still be an easy fit. Mainly it's a smaller seating area at the Rib Crib location. I'm just saying if they want to reopen quickly an existing restaurant, and a BBQ one no less, would be the way to go. You could roll the Hasty-Bakes in there, build the ventilation system, get health dept approval for the kitchen, and change exterior signage in maybe a few months.

All this being said - no idea if the 1st street location is even available so there's that.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org