A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 11:28:41 pm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jenks Outlet Mall starting?  (Read 7476 times)
Rattle Trap
Activist

« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2019, 05:57:06 pm »

Looks like its confirmed moving forward. https://www.tulsaworld.com/business/spring-is-projected-opening-for-outlet-mall-in-jenks-developer/article_9f1206bb-dceb-52dc-8df3-46c207690287.html
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2019, 11:45:39 am »

That's pretty interesting that Simon is now starting to buy into retailers like Aerospatiale.  I guess that's one way to ensure you have them in your malls.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2019, 09:19:29 am »

Update: https://www.newson6.com/story/41391286/details-plans-coming-together-for-tulsa-premium-outlets-in-jenks

At least it sounds like they are creeping forward on this. I assume this will fly through the approval process at this point. Just need to start moving some actual dirt so we can stop moving the date back indefinitely.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2019, 12:07:23 pm »

Update: https://www.newson6.com/story/41391286/details-plans-coming-together-for-tulsa-premium-outlets-in-jenks

At least it sounds like they are creeping forward on this. I assume this will fly through the approval process at this point. Just need to start moving some actual dirt so we can stop moving the date back indefinitely.

They already are moving dirt, have been for several weeks.
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2019, 01:39:41 pm »

^I mean, sort of. Unless I missed something, they've just had some sub contractors out there getting utility hook ups ready and moving some gas lines around. I want to see a primary show up and really start grading the land before I get excited.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2019, 05:15:09 pm »

^I mean, sort of. Unless I missed something, they've just had some sub contractors out there getting utility hook ups ready and moving some gas lines around. I want to see a primary show up and really start grading the land before I get excited.

Utility relocation is ongoing now. General construction starts next month.
ComeOnBenjals
Citizen

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2019, 08:55:45 am »

Jenks City Council approves final plat for Tulsa Premium Outlets

An upscale outlet mall being developed by the biggest mall builder in the country is inching closer to reality.

On Monday night, the Jenks City Council unanimously approved a request by River District Development LLC to OK a preliminary/final plat of Simon Property Group-affilitated Tulsa Premium Outlets, which anticipates opening in the spring of 2021 at East 101th Place South and South Seventh Street.

The current conditional plat is the full and final plat that meets the requirements of the Jenks zoning codes and subdivision regulations. It dedicates all necessary right-of-way, utility and drainage easements and documents the final covenants and planned unit development (PUD) requirements.

“At the heart of Simon’s strategy is connecting with communities where we can raise the bar for a new shopping experience, and we are proud to confirm we’ve found that opportunity in the Tulsa market,” Simon Premium Outlets CEO Stephen Yalof said in a statement in August. “Tulsa Premium Outlets will be a regional destination that offers strong value, fantastic fashion and an unparalleled experience for our guests. We are working towards a spring 2021 opening and look forward to sharing the center’s progress as it unfolds.”

https://www.tulsaworld.com/business/jenks-city-council-approves-final-plat-for-tulsa-premium-outlets/article_6642cde4-9f24-5478-9fc9-269266c6ce88.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org