A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:55:24 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morcon Inc. Signs Lease to Move Into 60,000-Square-Foot Space  (Read 2196 times)
Rattle Trap
Activist

« on: December 05, 2018, 04:34:42 pm »

"CenterGate Business Park gets 60,000-square-foot lease from out-of-state paper company"

https://www.tulsaworld.com/business/manufacturing/centergate-business-park-gets--square-foot-lease-from-out/article_e10484c9-45fe-56d1-a835-57e1254c4b3d.html

A manufacturer from upstate New York has signed a lease to move into about a 60,000-square-foot space at CenterGate Business Park, 13404 E. 59th St.

Morcon Inc., a supplier of commercial napkin, towel and tissue products for food service, healthcare and industrial markets, is scheduled to move into the manufacturing and distribution space during the first quarter of 2019.

It is the first plant in Oklahoma for Morcon, which also has facilities in Cambridge, N.Y., and Great Falls, S.C.
It is uncertain how many people the Oklahoma plant will employ. A call to the company wasn't immediately returned.

"This new site will help propel us into truly becoming a national supplier for our strategic customers," Joe Raccuia, president and owner of Morcon Tissue, said on the company's website.

On the lease, David Glasgow, Matt Klimisch and Alex Powell with CBRE in Tulsa represented the land owner, Industrial Developers of Oklahoma. Neil Dailey with McGraw Commercial Properties represented Morcon.

"What is exciting about Morcon's lease is that it brings CenterGate, both the original structures and the newly developed five Class A buildings, to 100 percent leased, proving that the Tulsa market continues to have a strong industrial appetite," David Glasgow, first vice president at CBRE, said in a statement.

"With continued growth in Tulsa’s industrial market, Industrial Developers of Oklahoma has plans to develop an additional two manufacturing and distribution buildings. We are confident that these will lease quickly."

Scheduled to be completed in 2019, IDO's new buildings will offer 60,000 and 85,000 square feet of space.

"Upon acquiring CenterGate in 2014, we were able to make capital improvements to two existing structures, providing the Tulsa market with almost 1 million square feet of industrial space," IDO's Rob Stephens said in a statement.

"Since then, we have also developed five Class A buildings, almost 400,000 square feet, to serve mid-large-scale industrial tenants. As the market continues to grow, we are excited to be developing an additional two buildings in the coming year that will provide an additional 145,000-square-feet of spec industrial space in Tulsa."

I read the title of the article and was really hoping it was Dunder Mifflin Paper Company...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:34:41 pm »

"CenterGate Business Park gets 60,000-square-foot lease from out-of-state paper company"

https://www.tulsaworld.com/business/manufacturing/centergate-business-park-gets--square-foot-lease-from-out/article_e10484c9-45fe-56d1-a835-57e1254c4b3d.html

I read the title of the article and was really hoping it was Dunder Mifflin Paper Company...

Their web site already shows Tulsa location.  Q1 2019.   Moving fast...

https://www.morcontissue.com/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org