A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:51:44 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) GreenArch  (Read 79734 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2013, 05:25:29 pm »

show off
those from a plane or heli?
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:27 am »

These look pretty close to being finished.  Already a major improvement for this area.  Need several more just like it!

saintnicster
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2013, 01:02:04 pm »

These look pretty close to being finished.  Already a major improvement for this area.  Need several more just like it!
The South Building's official move-in date is August 1st, though quite a few of us already have keys.  I think that the north building is Sept 1st, but I'm not certain.

Are the floors plywood?  They look like it.
Yep, they're sealed plywood.  Was a bit jarring at first to see it.

EDIT - Merged a doublepost
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:04:08 pm by saintnicster » Logged
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2013, 06:48:17 pm »

Saint, what has been your experience living at GreenArch?  I had a friend looking at places downtown and liked it but went with Tribune because he liked the pool (which GreenArch doesn't have).  

Anyone know the current status of the proposed east building?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2013, 08:20:38 pm »

I noticed a construction trailer across the street where they are supposed to build phase II. Does that mean that is starting already or is that related to the construction of the current building?
saintnicster
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:35 am »

Saint, what has been your experience living at GreenArch?  I had a friend looking at places downtown and liked it but went with Tribune because he liked the pool (which GreenArch doesn't have). 

Anyone know the current status of the proposed east building?
Pretty good.  Noise from other apartments hasn't been that noticeable, aside from the first week or so.  Love the space and my kitchen.  Plywood floors are still a little weird, but I'm adjusting.  I love being able to walk/ride my bike almost everywhere that I go, including work.  Mildly annoying that they don't have any real system for letting guests into the building, but also adjusting there.

I noticed a construction trailer across the street where they are supposed to build phase II. Does that mean that is starting already or is that related to the construction of the current building?
That's been from the current construction.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2018, 09:29:17 am »

Too lazy to review the TDA minutes.  Is this a "if  we get enough preleases we will build it" project or is this a full steam ahead see you when we break ground type of thing?

I'm excited to see if go in, so I hope it is the latter.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org