A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:10:02 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soooieee Pig!!!  (Read 3009 times)
citizen72
Civic Leader

« on: January 18, 2018, 12:37:21 am »

At last it would appear Arkansas has a good coach with quality assistants. Time, though, will tell. Go Hogs!!

^^^^^

"Never a skillful sailor made who always sailed calm seas."
D-TownTulsan
Activist

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 08:55:11 am »

WPS!

Love the hire! Most of us Arky alumni down here in Dallas have been eyeing Morris for quite some time. Super glad/relieved that we got him! We wanted him but sort of expected him to shoot down to College Station. Thankfully they got ol' Jimbo instead (I tell people aTm got a name, where Arkansas got a coach). Excited to see a real offense again, especially with his OC he had at SMU. I have hopes for Chavis, but in my opinion that was more of a "big fish hire". Arkansas needed a big name in that position, whether he's burning out or not. I do think anything is an improvement over the past couple years. It's refreshing to see a buzz on the hill again. And with the stadium expansion, the timing is perfect!

Hammer down!!
citizen72
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 12:52:11 am »

The intriguing thing about football is the uncertainty from the defense's position to the offense running plays. A coaching staff that can vary their offense in unexpected ways will constantly have the defense unprepared and will result in usually have a winning program. We have a coach now that has that uncertainty mystic big time. That will assist our new coaching team in utilizing the stable of three star players we have over there. Gonna (sic) be fun to witness.

^^^^^

"Never a skillful sailor made who always sailed calm seas."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org