A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:41:51 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help: navigation unit for 2016 Jeep Compass  (Read 2615 times)
citizen72
Civic Leader

« on: December 01, 2017, 12:51:31 am »

Got a real serious question for all the electronic geeks here.

Wanted to get Number One a new OEM in-dash navigation (GPS) for Christmas. Must have hands free phone, cd steering radio control, Bluetooth, etc. Her vehicle is a 2016 Jeep Compass. Presently it just has the regular off the shelf radio, cd unit. My Jeep dealer here in Tulsa tells me a navigation unit was not furnished for her Jeep.

So, if that is the case, do any of you have some comments on alternatives that have a fast turnaround as I am running our of time here. I am thinking that at least some of the manufacturers of this type of equipment probably manufacturers an OEM equivalent navigation for my wife' car. Just do not want to just guess online. HELP GUYS!

^^^^^

"Never a skillful sailor made who always sailed calm seas."
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:01:10 am »

Talk to Jay at Audio Advice. I have used them for 20+ years for various car and boat audio installs. Best in Tulsa IMO. I recently had them install a Kenwood Excelon unit in my wife's car. Can't remember the model off the top of my head, but it has all the bells and whistles. Android Auto, Apple Carplay, Garmin Nav, Bluetooth, Steering wheel controls, backup camera, etc, etc, etc....

Pioneer builds great hardware as well, but I've always been partial to Kenwood.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org