A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:58:26 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New local brewery opening: Heirloom Rustic Ales  (Read 5276 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: November 17, 2017, 11:23:41 am »

The brewery will have a grand opening today: I intend on being there at some point today.

2113 E. Admiral Blvd.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
joiei
City Father

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 08:12:04 pm »

There was a line out the door when I got there at 3:15.  They opened at 3pm.  Most of the local beer nerds were there ordering flights.  I had a sticky bottle and left.  I'll go back when the new starts to wear off.  Reminded me of a restaurant opening. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:41:06 am »

There was a line out the door when I got there at 3:15.  They opened at 3pm.  Most of the local beer nerds were there ordering flights.  I had a sticky bottle and left.  I'll go back when the new starts to wear off.  Reminded me of a restaurant opening. 

Same thing happened when DA opened.  Only reason we waited in line for a long time is the DA guys bought their boiler from me.  I may have to make a special trip back when Cabin Boys opens for the same reason.  Anyone know when they are supposed to open?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 10:22:53 am »

Same thing happened when DA opened.  Only reason we waited in line for a long time is the DA guys bought their boiler from me.  I may have to make a special trip back when Cabin Boys opens for the same reason.  Anyone know when they are supposed to open?

Cabin Boys Brewery grand opening is November 24th & 25th.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 10:53:21 am »

I went saturday at 3 pm and it wasn't that busy.  It is some really good beer and it is all easy drinking too.  No 15% stouts, etc etc.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 12:02:11 pm »

I got there around 5:30 and it was standing room only.  We sample pretty much all the beers.  I think my favorite was the porter.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 03:36:54 pm »

I went saturday at 3 pm and it wasn't that busy.  It is some really good beer and it is all easy drinking too.  No 15% stouts, etc etc.
I got there at 3:15 and the line was out the door.  Had the Sticky Bottles, it was good. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 07:57:09 pm »

Cabin Boys Brewery grand opening is November 24th & 25th.

So much for timing.  We did our family Thanksgiving in Tulsa the tail end of this last week and weekend.  Back home now.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 09:26:49 pm »

So much for timing.  We did our family Thanksgiving in Tulsa the tail end of this last week and weekend.  Back home now.

And you didn't contact me!   Cry

Maybe next time...or when I come out to NM then.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 09:16:03 pm »

And you didn't contact me!   Cry

Maybe next time...or when I come out to NM then.

I intended to and it turned into a crazy busy few days.  I ended up getting about half of what I planned getting completed while there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org