A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:11:12 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pancho Anaya  (Read 8738 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: November 05, 2017, 12:02:32 am »

Not going to rate this using the form. Just wanted to say I really like this place and very upset I have lived in Tulsa this long and not known about it.

http://panchoanaya.com/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 05:50:55 pm »

The true reason I moved away from Tulsa: to end the temptation to hit up Pancho Anaya every day.  The tres leche cake??? Oh mah Gawd!  Churros?  Good stuff!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:56:54 pm »

Love them!

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 10:16:14 pm »

I work out about one block from one location. I’ll be stopping by weekly.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 11:41:45 am »

Their sugar-donuts are so soft and fluffy. I can't get enough of them!

Their filled-churros are really good. The flan is very cheap for a whole pie. Overall prices are very good there (~0.63 per item for most of the baked goods). We tend to get a big bag of treats and it always ends up being less than $5.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org