A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:47:08 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United Airlines passenger beat down  (Read 10931 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 04:39:04 pm »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 04:42:36 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 07:40:21 pm »

This scene was literally going through my head as I was being bumped at the ticket counter. And the crazy thing was I could have got to where I was going much faster by driving to Dallas to take another Delta flight, but I was required to take the exact same route to my destination or I would lose my ticket home as well. At the very least they could be a little more flexible to those that get bumped.

And to boot, it was the first time I had flown out of Tulsa since they quit running the shuttles out to the parking lot so I was already pissed I waiting out there and then had to hoof it inside with my bags. A little note at the bus stop would have been nice.

Oh, no...!!   Don't tell me you didn't use Fine Parking..!!??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 09:40:33 pm »

Everyone on the plane has a camera in their hand, yet they still lie on the police report?

The Chicago aviation officers who forcibly removed a passenger from a United Airlines flight filed reports saying the traveler was “aggressive” when responding to requests to give up his seat and flailed his arms while fighting with officers.

The reports, released Monday in response to Freedom of Information Act requests by the Los Angeles Times and others, contradict videos of the incident caught by fellow passengers on their cellphones and viewed by millions of people worldwide.

In the incident reports, two of the officers blame Dao for his injuries, saying the passenger’s flailing motions made the officers lose their grip on him, causing him to fall face first into the armrest of a nearby seat.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 08:36:20 am »

My Favorite so far:

Oops:

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airplane-mode/southwest-airlines-apologizes-after-video-shows-woman-being-dragged-plane-n805111

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TeeDub
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 07:37:24 am »

Yeah.   According to the story I read, she did that to herself.   They warned her of the consequences of her statements several times before they called the cops to have her pulled off.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org