A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:24:08 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The View by American Residential  (Read 4377 times)
MostSeriousness
Activist

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 11:25:40 am »

I think that's BSNF equipment dealing with the derailed train
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 11:47:37 am »

I think that's BSNF equipment dealing with the derailed train

Oh well...
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 09:24:14 am »

Oh well...

Yeah, it seems they're never going to start this. Finally downtown caught up to the demand and there's some vacancies. That's a disadvantage of having a few big companies own so much real estate downtown. They can pause their various projects until demand catches up (if it does). Seems short-sighted to me but they're the ones with the prime real estate and millions.

There's only so many renters. Another reason we need someone to put in a massive condo complex. Capture a new market of people wanting to own a piece of downtown.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 12:37:41 pm »

There was a grader on the site over lunch today. Not sure if actual site work or just repairing ruts from the railroad work that utilized the lot...

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 01:45:53 pm »

There was a grader on the site over lunch today. Not sure if actual site work or just repairing ruts from the railroad work that utilized the lot...

Yeah, there's a shovel on the site too. There is equipment there from the railroad, but I'm not sure all of it is for the derailment.
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 02:52:04 pm »

I drove through downtown for the first time in a long time the other day, and it looked like they were doing site work.

I also noticed how great the Brady District looks. I just got back from a conference in LA and I didn't visit a single urban neighborhood as nice as the Brady, it's really doing awesome
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 06:07:29 pm »

M

“When you wage war on the public schools, you're attacking the mortar that holds the community together. You're not a conservative, you're a vandal.”    - Garrison Keillor

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org