A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:16:55 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archer building / market  (Read 3719 times)
Markk
Civic Leader

« on: September 05, 2017, 10:24:33 pm »

Drove by there today along the south side and thought I saw a sign for "market" on the west side of the building toward the corner of the building to the north.   Anyone know  whether there is going to be a grocer of any size in the building?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:21:39 am by Markk » Logged
MostSeriousness
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 07:05:25 am »

The Goods Bodega is probably the market in reference. I've seen it listed a few times in press release info.

https://www.facebook.com/MeaganFarleyNewsOn6/photos/a.537957396220694.138748.535546746461759/1486788444670913/?type=3&permPage=1

Hopefully they offer some fresh products. I think the new convenience store that used to be Whiskey Business will be enough for the lunch/late night cravings.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:10:40 am »

Drove by there today along the south side and thought I saw a sign for "market" on the west side of the building toward the corner of the building to the north.   Anyone know  whether there is going to be a grocer of any size in the building?

The sign that says "Made" is for "Hand Made" which is not a grocery store.

Along Cinci/MLK there is a Bodega that has lots of products:  fruit, beer, snacks, cereal.  It will be a solid addition as far as being able to actually live in the district.  Open 11Am to 7 PM.  

(I was wrong, the sign that says market IS the Bodega.  Green chairs out front, west side...my bad)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 12:37:38 pm by cannon_fodder » Logged

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:04:20 am »

The sign that says "market" is for "Hand Made Market" which is not a grocery store.

Along Cinci/MLK there is a Bodega that has lots of products:  fruit, beer, snacks, cereal.  It will be a solid addition as far as being able to actually live in the district.  Open 11Am to 7 PM. 

I hope they last but they are pricey. Closing at 7pm is probably ok but not sure who they are trying to reach by opening at 11am. Most people who live in the district are at work by then.

Tulsasaurus Rex
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 09:09:54 am »

I hope they last but they are pricey. Closing at 7pm is probably ok but not sure who they are trying to reach by opening at 11am. Most people who live in the district are at work by then.

Yeah why not capture the coffee on the way to work crowd?
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 10:13:43 am »

Yeah why not capture the coffee on the way to work crowd?

I believe there is going to be a coffee shop attached to the new Yoga studio. So maybe they have a no compete. Still, think it should be open for the before work crowd to feel like an actual bodega.

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 12:37:18 pm »

Edited my above post.  The sign that says "Market" is a market/bodega with awesome grilled cheese... the sign for Hand Made just says "Made."  I am a confused animal.

Will try to take some pictures later.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 01:43:00 pm »

Edited my above post.  The sign that says "Market" is a market/bodega with awesome grilled cheese... the sign for Hand Made just says "Made."  I am a confused animal.

Will try to take some pictures later.

The brief glimpse I got appeared to say "market" on one window and "beer" on the next window, or maybe it was on one window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org