A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:39:19 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Salata @ KingsPointe Village  (Read 5358 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: August 24, 2017, 12:32:21 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: 61st and Yale in Tulsa

Date/Time of Visit: Wednesday evening August 21st around 5:30 pm

Quality of Food (1-5): 5

Menu/Food Options (1-5): (3) The largest and best salad bar you ever saw. Only salads and wraps available, but they will add meat for an up charge of $3

Quality of Service (1-5): (5) Everything is cafeteria style. You walk down the assembly line and they fill up a bowl with whatever you want with tons of choices.

Atmosphere (1-5): (3) Clean and new. fast casual where you order and watch them produce your meal, then pay and find a table. Lots of people had special ordered online, then picked up to go.

Overall Rating (1-5): (5) Excellent food...great concept...quick and fresh...incredibly low priced for value...

Price ($-$$$$$): The prices are two different sized bowl. One ofr $7 and one for $8 (tax included). I got the $7 bowl and it was more food than I could eat. They had an excellent variety of meats for $3 additional. I didn't this time, but will probably add shrimp or chicken next time.

What makes this restaurant unique: Fast assembly line for salad...The one I got became more like a salad I would take as a dish for a pot luck lunch of healthy eaters.

Tell us about your experience: We got in line behind about a dozen people. We were through in about six or seven minutes with food in hand. The variety and freshness was impressive and I like that I could totally get as much of any item I wanted.

Total price for two people was $14.

https://www.salata.com/

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:25:09 pm »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: 61st and Yale in Tulsa

Date/Time of Visit: Wednesday evening August 21st around 5:30 pm

Quality of Food (1-5): 5

Menu/Food Options (1-5): (3) The largest and best salad bar you ever saw. Only salads and wraps available, but they will add meat for an up charge of $3

Quality of Service (1-5): (5) Everything is cafeteria style. You walk down the assembly line and they fill up a bowl with whatever you want with tons of choices.

Atmosphere (1-5): (3) Clean and new. fast casual where you order and watch them produce your meal, then pay and find a table. Lots of people had special ordered online, then picked up to go.

Overall Rating (1-5): (5) Excellent food...great concept...quick and fresh...incredibly low priced for value...

Price ($-$$$$$): The prices are two different sized bowl. One ofr $7 and one for $8 (tax included). I got the $7 bowl and it was more food than I could eat. They had an excellent variety of meats for $3 additional. I didn't this time, but will probably add shrimp or chicken next time.

What makes this restaurant unique: Fast assembly line for salad...The one I got became more like a salad I would take as a dish for a pot luck lunch of healthy eaters.

Tell us about your experience: We got in line behind about a dozen people. We were through in about six or seven minutes with food in hand. The variety and freshness was impressive and I like that I could totally get as much of any item I wanted.

Total price for two people was $14.

https://www.salata.com/

Gotta check that out. Surprised this place so far south of Downtown made it through this site's filters.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:30:30 pm »

Gotta check that out. Surprised this place so far south of Downtown made it through this site's filters.

And yet you being so far south of downtown made it through the filters to post comments.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:51:00 pm »

Sounds a bit like Salad Alley that was in the Fontana Center back in the 1990's.  Loved that place! I

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 01:00:35 am »

And yet you being so far south of downtown made it through the filters to post comments.

I got grandfathered in. When I joined I was still living in Missouri but working in Tulsa.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org