A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:43:49 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump To Resign  (Read 13388 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 01:03:55 pm »

good call. The Mueller investigation yielded outstanding results. Bet the Russians and Trump never conspire with each other again.

They never stopped - are continuing even today.  As you know.

But this would be a good time to follow the lead of Stephen Colbert and apologize, so here it is.  I too, am sincerely sorry that Trump is a terrible President, and that his Minions are malignantly ignorant, and continue to endorse, condone, and accept the wide gamut of vile, disgusting, and criminal behavior he has exhibited for decades.

The bigger question was raised last night - IF the Russian's truly don't have anything on him, what the hell is wrong with him??

That is the one I would love to see the Fellow Travelers answer....but then, we have already seen those rationalizations, haven't we??

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 01:21:04 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 01:24:24 pm »

One tiny little point that is being completely ignored and unanswered by the MI's (malignantly ignorant).   IF there was nothing but exoneration - which Barr has already said there is not - then do you really think for an instant that Barr would have wasted even milliseconds getting the whole report out to anyone and everyone he could to "prove" it??

Silly Minions...don't understand reality...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 11:14:33 pm »

One tiny little point that is being completely ignored and unanswered by the MI's (malignantly ignorant).   IF there was nothing but exoneration - which Barr has already said there is not - then do you really think for an instant that Barr would have wasted even milliseconds getting the whole report out to anyone and everyone he could to "prove" it??

You are wasting a ton of emotional energy on this.  Take a shot of whiskey, smoke a joint, and just roll with it, Heir.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2019, 09:01:55 am »

You are wasting a ton of emotional energy on this.  Take a shot of whiskey, smoke a joint, and just roll with it, Heir.

Lol....have been doing exactly that since last August!!  Got a sweet part time gig now that is kinda like your B&B thing emotionally and internal reward-wise.  Very nice.  This...well, it is just part of the ongoing crusade, since I was 14, against the powers of ignorance and stupidstition that are the overwhelming 8,000 lb gorilla in our world.   Almost a hobby...

The shot of whisky can be part of that now!   It is transformational to the 'mind-set' when one can sit down to an early breakfast, have some bacon and eggs and a nice little shot of Jameson!  

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 10:10:13 am »

This is the end of Act 1. In Act 2, we'll see the progress in the SDNY and state courts regarding possible tax evasion and his charity, as well as the federal court emoluments case. Perhaps we'll get a sideshow as more wonen come forward. The third act brings it all together as President* Trump is either vindicated entirely or becomes a pariah even within the Republican party.

Stay tuned.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 01:37:32 am »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 01:48:11 am »

This is the end of Act 1. In Act 2, we'll see the progress in the SDNY and state courts regarding possible tax evasion and his charity, as well as the federal court emoluments case. Perhaps we'll get a sideshow as more wonen come forward. The third act brings it all together as President* Trump is either vindicated entirely or becomes a pariah even within the Republican party.

Stay tuned.

Yep. Especially those federal matters. Because Bill Barr probably cannot wait for one of his USA's (E.D. Va. or SDNY) to pursue his boss, Trump, who by the way is also the USA's super boss.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2019, 02:16:52 pm »

Wow!   Don't understand English much?   First, I never said he colluded, since that is the big old nothing burger you posted about.  All I said was previous well established truths, like his pedophilia, calling our POW's cowards, insulting handicapped people, cheating and sleazing on every contractor who has had the misfortune to deal with him, broken myriad Federal laws on hiring illegal aliens (all before the White House era), breaking Federal housing law, and obstruction of justice every step of the way since.   Any one or two of which would have disqualified him in the mind of rational, ethical, moral, thinking human beings.  (Am constantly reminded of the Doors song with the phrase, "his mind is squirming like a toad..."  THAT is Trump.)

And since Barr specifically said, "does not exonerate", and there is this presumption that sitting President cannot be indicted, it is WAY to early for the gloat machine to start up.  Especially related to the State of NY investigations going on.  

But hey, I realize that's what the Minion Script is.  It's all they got.  So that is just what it's gonna be for a while...stupid memes.

And again, like I said...

IF there was nothing but exoneration - which Barr has already said there is not - then do you really think for an instant that Barr would have wasted even milliseconds getting the whole report out to anyone and everyone he could to "prove" it??  

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:20:33 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2019, 02:28:34 pm »

Trump is "ruggled"...?

His Russia Buddies moving into Venezuela should - well, I am sure it does - make him happy!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-troops-arrived-venezuela-ifax-cites-attache-095142434--business.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2019, 08:32:36 pm »

You might think it's ok...

And I know there are several here who do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gAYUupm2k

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 07:20:44 am »

Trump fans came to support his nominee at a hearing....

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/swamp-monsters-emerge-camera-during-050330254.html

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 01:40:44 pm »

Barr summarizing the 400+ page Mueller report in 3 1/2 pages is exactly the same as if he had summarized the entire season of Game of Thrones with "Dragons did some stuff.. The End."

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2019, 05:14:16 pm »

AOC... commenting on Trump not wanting to give Congress his tax returns... Lol...like it's his choice.

Congress: We are going to need to see the President's tax returns from 2013 - 2018.

Trump:  No, I'm under audit.

Congress:  We didn't ask you.

Day-um!

Colbert:  President Trump, are you the Aztec Empire, because you just got destroyed by Cortez...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=bBLXv_qpHlc

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org