A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 09:42:31 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump To Resign  (Read 106 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: August 18, 2017, 10:40:04 am »

Donít get your hopes up, this from his former biographer. I think this guy even underestimates the huge size of Il Donaldís Herr Drumpf's ego.

Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-memoir-ghostwriter-predicts-us-leader-resign-023230376.html

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the firstĒ -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Montana soon...

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 10:56:10 am »

Donít get your hopes up, this from his former biographer. I think this guy even underestimates the huge size of Il Donaldís Herr Drumpf's ego.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-memoir-ghostwriter-predicts-us-leader-resign-023230376.html

Oh, I'm not.  However it seems that Bannon is now out.  Which is not a surprise.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org