A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:36:00 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Large riverfront property for sale, comes with house.  (Read 24361 times)
realst8
Citizen

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 06:16:37 pm »

Does anyone know if the Faulkner's still have this deal under contract? I know closing was set for January and I have not seen a deed transfer so I'm wondering if the deal fell out of contract.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 06:41:46 pm »

Does anyone know if the Faulkner's still have this deal under contract? I know closing was set for January and I have not seen a deed transfer so I'm wondering if the deal fell out of contract.

Are you looking on line or were you checking at the courthouse.  Any transaction I've been a part of in Tulsa, at least, has had a 30-45 day lag before it showed up on the assessor web site.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 09:27:22 am »

There's a small refrigerator and two sinks

Maybe it'll be small dishes! Make it a tapas seafood place!

It seems the "catering kitchen" is far too small for all the space the Harwelden has for potential dining areas. Maybe it will be a really small restaurant or they plan to do a lot more to kitchen area than they're putting on.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 04:51:01 pm »

Back on the market for $4.2 million..

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/scene/arts/historic-harwelden-mansion-is-back-on-the-market-for-million/article_b3e0c5dc-a36b-5c3d-bf80-3ee6ee87774e.html

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 09:21:26 pm »

However, the Faulkners’ architect and the City of Tulsa reportedly recommended changes to the building that were not consistent with the family’s concept for the space.

The Architect and the City of Tulsa recommended "A Kitchen" and "Fire Suppression"
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2018, 10:19:03 pm »

The Architect and the City of Tulsa recommended "A Kitchen" and "Fire Suppression"

Couldn't they just do sushi with a few cutting boards, some coolers, and an ice maker?  I mean they do it at 7-11's and Shell stations all over the place, right?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 09:09:57 am »

Couldn't they just do sushi with a few cutting boards, some coolers, and an ice maker?  I mean they do it at 7-11's and Shell stations all over the place, right?

Not and repay a $4M home loan.
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2018, 08:56:58 am »

Harwelden mansion was sold to Teresa Knox and Ivan Acosta. They are redoing the Church Studio and several other buildings in that area such as the old Garden Diva building. Seems like the mansion ended up in good hands (was probably a high priority for AHHA when selling it). Sold for $2.9M. Seems like a decent deal for the land and a great historic mansion. Neat that people will be able to see it in all its glory in the 2019 Designer Showcase.

Harwelden mansion to be the host of 2019 Designer Showcase

The council put Harwelden on the real estate market in 2017. It was purchased earlier this year by Teresa Knox and Ivan Acosta.

“It is a privilege to be able to make a difference in education through the Foundation for Tulsa Schools while honoring the legacy of Earl and Mary Harwell,” Knox said in a statement. “Collaborating and engaging with the Foundation and the creative capabilities of Tulsa’s interior design talent pool makes this the perfect opportunity to celebrate the architecturally stunning Harwelden Mansion. “

https://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/artsandentertainment/harwelden-mansion-to-be-the-host-of-designer-showcase/article_a727e70a-30cd-513b-8b8c-3bc27bd115f7.html
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2018, 06:22:13 pm »

Harwelden mansion was sold to Teresa Knox and Ivan Acosta. They are redoing the Church Studio and several other buildings in that area such as the old Garden Diva building. Seems like the mansion ended up in good hands (was probably a high priority for AHHA when selling it). Sold for $2.9M. Seems like a decent deal for the land and a great historic mansion. Neat that people will be able to see it in all its glory in the 2019 Designer Showcase.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/artsandentertainment/harwelden-mansion-to-be-the-host-of-designer-showcase/article_a727e70a-30cd-513b-8b8c-3bc27bd115f7.html

Sounds like great stewards of the property, that's really exciting!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org