A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:10:36 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palin v. New York Times  (Read 9457 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 27, 2017, 05:00:15 pm »

This is over the Giffords shooting and the BS story that Palin had something to do with it.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/879826108941774848

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 05:30:55 pm »

This is over the Giffords shooting and the BS story that Palin had something to do with it.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/879826108941774848

Palin is clinging to her dying fame like she clings to her cheap beer and guns I see.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 05:53:51 pm »

Palin is clinging to her dying fame like she clings to her cheap beer and guns I see.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 01:03:30 am »

Um. Palin was minding her own business and did nothing. Then when Scalise got shot the NYT dusted off this stupid charge against her. My gosh you truly are a stupid people. Not biased or misogynistic, just flat stupid. And since you brought up "clinging", I see your dingleberry has likewise shown his stupidity. Here's the editorial.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/opinion/steve-scalise-congress-shot-alexandria-virginia.html

Here's a source that contains a link to the lawsuit. My .02. Tough to prevail, but who knows what a "win" for Palin may be. But interesting nevertheless.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sarah-palin-sues-new-york-times-over-editorial-linking-her-n777421

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 08:56:15 am »

No connection - NYT got it wrong - no connection was ever shown between he post and the shooting.  The guy was a whack job who was going this direction for a long, long, time.

Palin did say, "We’ll aim for these races and many others. This is just the first salvo in a fight..."   With the crosshairs.  That truly is incendiary.  

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sarah-palin/dont-get-demoralized-get-organized-take-back-the-20/373854973434

I'm thinking her BS and lies attacking Obamacare, about how her Down Syndrome baby would have to go before a "Death Panel"...well, really gotta wonder which is really worse?  She shows the willingness and enthusiasm to stoop to using her handicapped baby as part of her scheme to perpetrate her lies on the American people.  Just what she is....

At most, they cancel each other out.  

Edit;
And yes, Wonkette is just as bad as Fake Fox News!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:01:21 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:00:18 am »

Good for her...CNN is in the same boat.....

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 11:20:28 am »

I'm sure whatever the outcome, we will all wake up the next day with better lives for us and the people we care about.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »

I'm sure whatever the outcome, we will all wake up the next day with better lives for us and the people we care about.

Now your getting it.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 04:21:01 pm »

Kinda like renaming the Washington Redskins....

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 04:52:42 pm »

All unnamed "sources" by a Trump publication.  Didnt even have the guts to post a link.

The maligned individual responded not with an $100M suit but by simply accepting CNN's apology:

.@CNN did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on.
 Anthony Scaramucci ‏Verified account @Scaramucci
https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/878568965471186944

Far, far more class than Palin or her RWE supporters.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 04:54:45 pm »

All unnamed "sources" by a Trump publication.  Didnt even have the guts to post a link.

The maligned individual responded not with an $100M suit but by simply accepting CNN's apology:

That doesn't follow the script....so they can't let the truth just lay there without lying about it.  That just isn't the Trump nor the RWRE way.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 10:45:24 pm »

.@CNN did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on.
 Anthony Scaramucci ‏Verified account @Scaramucci
https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/878568965471186944

Far, far more class than Palin or her RWE supporters.

Don't recall the NYT apologizing. And Scaramucci was not accused of inciting the murder of numerous people and an attempted assassination.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 08:12:41 am »

Don't recall the NYT apologizing. And Scaramucci was not accused of inciting the murder of numerous people and an attempted assassination.

Oh, so now you are bringing in all the RWRE lies about the Clintons...??   Go figure...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 10:35:00 am »

Oh, so now you are bringing in all the RWRE lies about the Clintons...??   Go figure...

What are you yammering about?  Grin No idea where you got anything about the Clintons over what I said about scaramucci and his BS Russia ties claim and Palin being accused of inciting mass murder. Turn your "I must be offended over anything" off and think.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 01:02:44 pm »

What are you yammering about?  Grin No idea where you got anything about the Clintons over what I said about scaramucci and his BS Russia ties claim and Palin being accused of inciting mass murder. Turn your "I must be offended over anything" off and think.

You were going on about lies about how Palin was falsely associated with the Gifford shooting... in a fashion that was not even remotely as direct an accusation as the decades of lies we have heard about how the Clintons killed or had killed dozens of people.  If you are SO offended by a casual, loosely accusatory note about Palin, where is your indignation at the much greater injustice??

I know... selective outrage.  Selective morality.

I have the feeling you actually did understand the association, but once again, wanted to play obtuse so you could disseminate disingenuous nonsense.  At least, I hope you are able to still make these connections at your age!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org