A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:03:56 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George Kaiser Speaks Up On State Revenue Shortfall  (Read 12008 times)
joiei
City Father

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 07:12:00 pm »

Is this the one with Frank where they are trying to make us feel sorry for the Oil and Gas industry?  Sorry Frank, your mother in law, Francis, was a gem, you are not.  George is more relevant to Oklahoma today.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 07:13:13 pm »

Is this the one with Frank where they are trying to make us feel sorry for the Oil and Gas industry?  Sorry Frank, your mother in law, Francis, was a gem, you are not.  George is more relevant to Oklahoma today.

No.  This is one with Barry Switzer.   Just as bad as Keating...actually probably worse!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 08:48:17 pm »

And I just got to see the latest in d-baggery from the people attacking wind power.  They have dragged out Barry Switzer from under his rock to tell us just how bad wind power is for our kids - lying (of course) that the few millions going to wind power, which have already much more than offset the costs, are causing the big deficits we see today.

Sounds about right for Barry...the guy that brought us school sponsored, institutionalized assault, burglary, and cocaine culture to the hallowed halls of Owen Field.  You're doing fine, Oklahoma!!

Please pull your head out.....

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 02:00:28 pm »

Please pull your head out.....

Says the guy who invented the concept...

You must have been in a drug induced stupor while the Switzer years were going on.  Explains the way you are today....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org