A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:32:17 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palin v. New York Times  (Read 9463 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 03:34:21 pm »

You were going on about lies about how Palin was falsely associated with the Gifford shooting... in a fashion that was not even remotely as direct an accusation as the decades of lies we have heard about how the Clintons killed or had killed dozens of people.  If you are SO offended by a casual, loosely accusatory note about Palin, where is your indignation at the much greater injustice??

I know... selective outrage.  Selective morality.

I have the feeling you actually did understand the association, but once again, wanted to play obtuse so you could disseminate disingenuous nonsense.  At least, I hope you are able to still make these connections at your age!

OMG you still talking? Just stop. And do not try to read anything into what I was stating. You are not that clever.

I have no idea why you dragged the Clintons into a discussion about why one defamation case (Palin) was different from another (Scaramucci), or why one did not proceed and why the other did not. 

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 10:13:33 am »

OMG you still talking? Just stop. And do not try to read anything into what I was stating. You are not that clever.

I have no idea why you dragged the Clintons into a discussion about why one defamation case (Palin) was different from another (Scaramucci), or why one did not proceed and why the other did not. 

Lol... pot meet kettle...kettle meet pot....   Fake Fox News Soundbite reply.  You ought to get some new material...  take a PBS plunge sometime!  It is cool AND refreshing....

You do know.  Just going for the obtuse.  Unless you really DON'T know - and that possibility is just too horrifying to contemplate!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 10:49:55 am »

Lol... pot meet kettle...kettle meet pot....   Fake Fox News Soundbite reply.  You ought to get some new material...  take a PBS plunge sometime!  It is cool AND refreshing....

You do know.  Just going for the obtuse.  Unless you really DON'T know - and that possibility is just too horrifying to contemplate!!

Now Fox News gets in this conversation? What is the matter with you?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 11:05:55 am »

You guys are working this hard on Palin.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 12:29:22 pm »

"The Quitta from Wasilla"...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 12:42:58 pm »

Just trying to give him an even bigger case of "red monkey butt..."   Since he never answers a question or ventures even one step beyond the Fake Fox News sound bite, it just seems appropriate....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org