A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:25:40 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Midtown Village - new store(s)  (Read 20239 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 09:49:24 am »

Went to Applebee's a couple months ago, too.  No need to repeat for another 5 years or more.

This year has been a stroll down bad food memory shame lane...  Another admission - we went to Golden Corral.  I know...  And it was everything one would expect and more!!   But I gotta admit, I do like their yeast rolls!  What's not to like about fluffy golden bites of no-nutrition sugared flour with a buttery, sugar coating...??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2021, 07:58:42 pm »

Yeah, I know this is an old thread - but it is the latest to mention Outback.

If memory serves, it has been well over 20 years since we went to an Outback.  And tonight just reinforced that avoidance.  Celebrating a kid's birthday, she got to choose the spot.  First choice was Texas Roadhouse, but it was over an hour wait, so second choice was to go down the street to Outback and got seated in less than 2 minutes.  First clue, right there!

6 people, 1 order actually right!  And the food was slop!   I would NEVER feed that to one of my hogs!!  Ever!!   Lots of leftovers, most left on the plate.

And 1 of the so-called 'meals' did not arrive at the table for over 30 minutes after all the others got there!

So next time a kid says Outback, they are welcome to go, but I will never step in there again.  And what made it all the worse was that there is a Golden Corral just a few blocks from there!   With better steak.  Better sides.  Better desserts.  Better selection of everything.  And much lower prices.
(Still prefer Rustic Chophouse in BA, but comparing food value vs cost, Golden Corral has Outback beat by miles!)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org