A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:45:35 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unhinging  (Read 16271 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: May 16, 2017, 10:38:07 pm »

The left and sore loser dems cannot hold their own smile now. Arizona ahole wants to wring a female Congresswoman's neck and shoot her.

Steve Martan, a campus monitor at Miles Exploratory Learning Center in Tucson, left three voice mails for Congresswoman Martha McSally, the FBI said.

McSally, a Republican, represents the Second Congressional District in the US House of Representatives, which includes the city of Tucson.

In the voicemails, which were made on May 2 and May 10, Martan threatened to shoot the congresswoman between the eyes, the FBI said.

According to a criminal complaint, Martan told McSally she needed to "get back to where [she] came from and leave Arizona" and warned that she should "be careful" when she returned to Tucson.

http://www.wisn.com/article/man-is-accused-of-threatening-to-wring-congresswoman-s-neck-for-supporting-trump/9661173?utm_campaign=WISN&utm_content=591ba0ce04d301748ac11ba5&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

And the chasing.

A Tennessee woman is facing a felony charge after she allegedly chased Rep. David Kustoff, a freshman Republican, in her car after a town hall event on Monday.

Wendi Wright, who is from Kustoff’s western Tennessee district, is accused of chasing her congressman and an aide on a highway after they left an event at the University of Tennessee Martin, according to WBBJ, a local ABC affiliate.

The Weakley County Sheriff’s Department is charging her with felony reckless endangerment.

The Sheriff’s department said Kustoff and his aide were afraid they would be forced off the roadway. When they pulled into a driveway, Wright got out of her car and screamed at them while hitting their car windows, authorities said.

http://time.com/4776753/david-kustoff-woman-chases-gop-rep-town-hall/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
saintnicster
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:33:03 am »

Just goes to reinforce that there are crazies on both sides.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 09:19:46 am »

Just goes to reinforce that there are crazies on both sides.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

Trump condoned this behaviour throughout his campaign - inciting violence against people one does not agree with, and crazy on both sides now see this as acceptable... Psycho-city!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
saintnicster
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 09:29:26 am »

Trump condoned this behaviour throughout his campaign - inciting violence against people one does not agree with, and crazy on both sides now see this as acceptable... Psycho-city!
I don't like it one bit.  Trying to speak guid's language, which is bad behavior on my part
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 09:30:28 am »

I don't like it one bit.  Trying to speak guid's language, which is bad behavior on my part

Typically bad behavior on anyone's part...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:32:50 am »

Typically bad behavior on anyone's part...

Some of us are more "charitable" than others.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:51 pm »

Funny how the condemnation for the right's violence works its way in this forum. Here is the link to TNF coverage of the Arizona Massacre.

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=16899.0

Five or so posts in and..It's Palin's fault

When its the left.. Freakin crickets or excuse making

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 03:36:02 pm »

So it's Trump's fault that two GOP congresspersons were accosted and threatened. Couldn't find a way to blame Palin?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 04:03:50 pm »

So it's Trump's fault that two GOP congresspersons were accosted and threatened. Couldn't find a way to blame Palin?

I know it's tough...

By his advocacy of violence, for an extended period of time, as a valid approach to silence opponents, Trump opens the door to the less stable, who use that as justification - by all sides to go down that path.   But you understand that...you are just trying to be obtuse.

As for Palin...whew!  What can one say about someone so profoundly stupid, and the weak minded non-thinkers who follow her...?  Other than the truth.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 03:33:44 pm »

Rosie O'Donnell and Ken Jennings also pile on Barron Trump over Kathy Griffin's douchebaggery.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 03:51:42 pm »

Yeah...they need to leave Barron alone.  Attacking the helpless IS the Donald Trump way and should not be tolerated by anyone on either side.

Well, except maybe guido - he feels it's ok to check out the naked teen girls to see if everything is ok...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 02:19:34 pm »

Johnny Depp losing his religion. Reported 30 GOP reps attacked/threatened, attempted assassination of Scalia by a Sanders supporter. 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 08:47:37 am »

Johnny Depp losing his religion. Reported 30 GOP reps attacked/threatened, attempted assassination of Scalia by a Sanders supporter. 

All right wing functionaries trying to cast blame in another direction....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 04:40:43 pm »

Rob Reiner looking for "all out war" over Trump.
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/06/905914-rob-reiner-just-called-war-resist-president-trump-twitter-isnt

Can you imagine this guy picking up a weapon of any kind and heading off to fight somewhere?  BUTTER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRdttW2mM7k

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 09:07:53 pm »

Now people are whining about Chris Christie sunning himself on a beach that is closed to everyone else. When will this freak out end?  Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org