A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:53:52 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russell Stovers to close?  (Read 15118 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 02:05:42 pm »

I spoke with Glacier in the Tulsa Arts District a few days back, they are also frantically working to get the new place open.  New place will be a "coffee bar" type of place, focused on the actual chocolate and drinks.  The current  downtown location will also stay, focusing on truffles and the like.  All around pretty awesome!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 07:55:56 pm »

They've been open since at least Black Friday. I stopped in and bought a few things that day. Nice people, same great chocolate.

Selling Russel Stovers?  Or are they chocolatiers??

Guess I will have to go see them...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2017, 12:52:32 pm »

I spoke with Glacier in the Tulsa Arts District a few days back, they are also frantically working to get the new place open.  New place will be a "coffee bar" type of place, focused on the actual chocolate and drinks.  The current  downtown location will also stay, focusing on truffles and the like.  All around pretty awesome!

Lots of places to get coffee in a couple block radius...Chimera, Gypsy, Antoinette, Magic City, Press, now Glacier, Shuffles (I think) and the Flats on Archer I thought was gonna have coffee on the first floor. I personally only enjoy the coffee from Chimera but still, good to have options. 

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2017, 08:45:33 am »

WAT?
joiei
City Father

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2017, 10:01:38 am »

They make their own chocolates that are very good.  I understand they will be starting to manufacture chocolates from bean to bar. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2017, 05:15:01 pm »

WAT?

Wondering if they did the chocolate in house - next post clarified it for me.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2017, 05:15:28 pm »

They make their own chocolates that are very good.  I understand they will be starting to manufacture chocolates from bean to bar.  

Gonna have to go there soon.  Sounds great.  Have been to a couple places like that in Seattle area and really like nibs.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2017, 07:43:19 pm »

Gonna have to go there soon.  Sounds great.  Have been to a couple places like that in Seattle area and really like nibs.

Brady District location currently has much better selection.
But Utica square has more free samples  Smiley
Oil Capital
City Father

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 09:31:24 am »

If I were Glacier, I'd be complaining to my landlord (Utica Square). Glacier is still not shown on the Utica Square map; Nothing has been posted in their "News" section; and worst of all... a search of the Utica Square site for "chocolate" brings up a lovely promotional piece for Russell Stover, but no mention of Glacier.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org