A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:05:39 am
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99839 times)
TeeDub
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2018, 09:24:39 am »

Awww...how cute... plaintive bleat time again..!! 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28216/finally-even-democrats-are-now-angry-over-hillary-joseph-curl
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:18 am »

I am firmly in the "who cares" camp.  She was not annointed (like the current occupant of the White House) and is highly unlikely to run again, let alone win.  I have never liked her views on gun control and if it were someone like McCain, Romney, or possibly even a Fred Thompson kind of guy, I would certainly pick them over her.  Never liked her personality much either, but that isn't the biggest criteria for public office.

But we didn't get a reasonable choice - once again, it was the lessor of two bad choices, so went with the one who had been cleared of illegal activities dozens of times.  Unlike Trump who 'settled' (nolo contendre and paid settlements) many times over the years.   Plus his other obvious vile and disgusting actions - not reported on, but admitted to (and bragged about) in his own voice and words.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TeeDub
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2018, 11:50:40 am »

But we didn't get a reasonable choice - once again, it was the lessor of two bad choices, so went with the one who had been cleared of illegal activities dozens of times.  Unlike Trump who 'settled' (nolo contendre and paid settlements) many times over the years.   Plus his other obvious vile and disgusting actions - not reported on, but admitted to (and bragged about) in his own voice and words.

You preferred the one whose accusers repeatedly "mysteriously vanished" rather than "paid off."   
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2018, 02:30:30 pm »

You preferred the one whose accusers repeatedly "mysteriously vanished" rather than "paid off."    

Oh, please... still pursuing the path of intellectual dishonesty, spreading all of the crap that was debunked decades ago I see.  BY the two lead players who were hired by the Hijacked Republican Party to think up and spread those lies.   If you have the intellectual honesty to actually look into it, rather than just continuing in that well worn extremist right path of Fake Fox News Spew, then start with two names;  Kenneth Starr.  David Brock.   There is a plethora of info out there, but start with them.   Let me know if you get as far as a book....

We know guido won't.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2018, 12:20:29 am »

Have you seen Roosevelt's graceful walk?  What a cripple.  Terrible president.  SAD.

Lots of Japanese-American people might agree with that.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2018, 07:36:37 am »

Lots of Japanese-American people might agree with that.

Do you know any??   My Mom's best friend/roommate in college (after the war) was one of those with her whole family (except one brother).  Not happy at all - pissed at the whole situation - it was another concentration camp like we did/do with the Native American's.  The brother enlisted and served in the army.  No familial ill will towards Roosevelt though.

She is still alive and well.  Her kids are now running the family farm in CO.  If you eat cantalope, you may well have had some of theirs.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2018, 02:36:42 am »

Three martini lunch?

Hillary got a wrist fracture using the bathtub. Martinis in the bathroom?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-hillary-clinton-suffers-hairline-fracture-in-her-wrist-after-bathtub-accident-in-jodhpur-2594119

Oh, as for Hillary in the bathtub...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2018, 07:40:46 am »

Hillary got a wrist fracture using the bathtub. Martinis in the bathroom?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-hillary-clinton-suffers-hairline-fracture-in-her-wrist-after-bathtub-accident-in-jodhpur-2594119

Oh, as for Hillary in the bathtub...

Still no substance...just the verbal (and visual) vomit of Fake Fox News.

TeeDub
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2018, 08:06:05 am »

Still no substance...just the verbal (and visual) vomit of Fake Fox News.

Having worked in a retirement home in another life...   There is nothing pretty about that.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #249 on: March 16, 2018, 10:42:16 am »

Do you know any??   My Mom's best friend/roommate in college (after the war) was one of those with her whole family (except one brother).  Not happy at all - pissed at the whole situation - it was another concentration camp like we did/do with the Native American's.  The brother enlisted and served in the army.  No familial ill will towards Roosevelt though.

She is still alive and well.  Her kids are now running the family farm in CO.  If you eat cantalope, you may well have had some of theirs.

Rocky Ford Lysteria specials?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #250 on: March 16, 2018, 11:15:09 am »

Rocky Ford Lysteria specials?

Northeast CO and southwest NE.   

Just another argument to create a real worker's permit program for illegals.  If we had that, then big corporations would be required to put in proper sanitation and worker relief stations along with all the other safety considerations required if you have legal workers.  But that would be totally against what the Republicontins want from their illegals - pay them carp, treat them bad.  Make more money.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2020, 07:16:23 pm »

When, after dozens of investigations, cannot find one single thing wrong. As compared to Trump where one investigation finds dozens of criminal acts.

But hey, why play in the real world when Trump Fantasy Land is so much more fun!  And so much browner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-department-clinton-investigation-finds-nothing-042626189.html

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org