A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:14:03 am
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99934 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2018, 06:12:48 pm »

Dude, seriously?  This "story" dates back to at least August of last year.  It's almost word-for-word the same trope that was circulated back then.  Check your sources.

Jeez. Ya think? I would respond to this, but because of this I will refrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeY6vSMk5A
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:14:21 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2018, 11:32:44 am »

Jeez. Ya think? I would respond to this, but because of this I will refrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeY6vSMk5A

Well you might have to, because this level of slipping into trollville was unexpected, even for you.   Your history of posting dubious (at best) accusations would lead to the assumption that you posted the original as a valid post. (If you did it as sarcasm, again, I missed that due to your history...)  But, just 'cause I'm the curious sort, I did check the link and it is from a "partisan to the point of extremist" type website.  I respect a good argument, but you aren't making one.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:29 pm »

Well you might have to, because this level of slipping into trollville was unexpected, even for you.   Your history of posting dubious (at best) accusations would lead to the assumption that you posted the original as a valid post. (If you did it as sarcasm, again, I missed that due to your history...)  But, just 'cause I'm the curious sort, I did check the link and it is from a "partisan to the point of extremist" type website.  I respect a good argument, but you aren't making one.

Not really unexpected.  More like standard procedure.

It's his way...learned behavior from the RWRE Fake Fox News Sound Bite Ambush method of not making an argument.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2018, 01:33:11 pm »

Well you might have to, because this level of slipping into trollville was unexpected, even for you.   Your history of posting dubious (at best) accusations would lead to the assumption that you posted the original as a valid post. (If you did it as sarcasm, again, I missed that due to your history...)  But, just 'cause I'm the curious sort, I did check the link and it is from a "partisan to the point of extremist" type website.  I respect a good argument, but you aren't making one.

Aw. Did that link cause you to dampen your nappy? Or is it that you are so damned vested in this Mueller thing that you cannot stand even the chance it may lead to nothingness. I suspect that is why you and all of the sore losers have turned this forum into their collective group grief counseling stop. 

rebound
City Father

« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2018, 02:18:36 pm »

Aw. Did that link cause you to dampen your nappy? Or is it that you are so damned vested in this Mueller thing that you cannot stand even the chance it may lead to nothingness. I suspect that is why you and all of the sore losers have turned this forum into their collective group grief counseling stop. 

So you post a link to story showing "breaking news" from last week about Hillary and a plea deal.  I'm interested, so I have a look.  OK, obviously a very biased site, but still interested, so I do a more broad search to see what is going on from other sources.  And it turns out that there is no breaking news, and you fell for a rebroadcast (almost verbatim) of a story that ran last August, from other dubious sources.   I call you out on it, and rather than find new links to prove me wrong and to show the story is/was in-fact new, you dive right into heavy trolling.  I was/am astonished - even for you - on that response and I reply again, and you dive even deeper with name-calling and such?  Dude, you have got to do better.  As my good southern grandma used to say when I messed up "I not mad, I'm just disappointed".

Regarding the Mueller investigation,  I said early on that I doubt that Trump is ever indicted because of it.   But even over the weekend we are seeing stories about Russian twitter-bots rallying for Trump and against the Dems.  That's not a coincidence.   And the recent story of Russia moving money into the NRA so as to indirectly support Trump during the last election cycle?  Also not coincidence.   It should scare the hell out people that Trump and team are that entwined with and indebted to Russia.

But you'd rather send memes.  Fine, you be you. But if you actually want to dampen anything of mine, prove me wrong with actual facts and real sources.  That would be a fun exchange.   

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2018, 03:14:38 pm »

But you'd rather send memes.  Fine, you be you. But if you actually want to dampen anything of mine, prove me wrong with actual facts and real sources.  That would be a fun exchange.  

And that is exactly the learned behavior they get from Fake Fox News.  NOT going beyond the sound bite with actual facts from real sources.

The DO get all bu$$hurt when someone calls them on a sound bite comment and then start projecting accompanied invariably by name calling and disparagement.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2018, 07:41:31 pm »

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2018, 11:58:03 pm »

Ah, yes...continuing the long tradition of airing your kinky sex fantasies....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2018, 10:48:05 pm »

Just a video of Hillary falling twice on the same set of step while in India...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76EuMPDCWfs

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2018, 08:05:59 am »

Have you seen Roosevelt's graceful walk?  What a cripple.  Terrible president.  SAD.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2018, 03:31:02 pm »

Have you seen Trump's hair??   If that kind of thing amuses you, then the hair should put you into spasms of laughter!   As well as feeding your apparent need to align with Trump in disparaging people with physical issues....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2018, 04:49:07 pm »

Three martini lunch?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2018, 04:52:01 pm »

Three martini lunch?

At least. She can’t walk down steps that look like they have been there for centuries with TWO grown men helping her.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2018, 05:20:30 pm »

As well as feeding your apparent need to align with Trump in disparaging people with physical issues....

That’s not fair I don’t disparage you for being brain dead.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2018, 08:28:48 am »

That’s not fair I don’t disparage you for being brain dead.

Awww...how cute... plaintive bleat time again..!! 

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org