A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:52:51 am
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99843 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2017, 11:41:13 pm »

So let me get this straight, the DNC was bankrupt and Clinton's team gave them a bunch of money and then Clinton's team wanted control of how that money they gave was spent? Shocking.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2017, 09:25:45 am »

There's probably an interesting discussion here about the fungibility of money, etc, here. But I'm having a hard time getting excited when the meme comes from Chachi's wife.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2017, 08:58:21 pm »

It's a meme without any real evidence. I posted it because it was Chachi's wife, and it was funny.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2017, 09:19:57 pm »

So Donna "Debate Questions" Brazile is out peddeling her book, basically contradicting it at every turn. It's like the person who wrote the book and the person who is currently out promoting it are two different people.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2017, 08:49:03 am »

So Donna "Debate Questions" Brazile is out peddeling her book, basically contradicting it at every turn. It's like the person who wrote the book and the person who is currently out promoting it are two different people.

Roses are red...
  Violets are blue...
I'm schizophrenic...
  ....and so am I !

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2018, 10:05:52 pm »

Sessions has renewed an inquiry into Hillary’s emails, there is apparently an investigation of the Clenis Foundation, Uranium One, and Comey’s handling of Hillary’s original email scandal.

Bet Hillary thought it was freakin hilarious when Obama went after his political enemies using the IRS...

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2018, 10:23:44 pm »

Sessions has renewed an inquiry into Hillary’s emails, there is apparently an investigation of the Clenis Foundation, Uranium One, and Comey’s handling of Hillary’s original email scandal.

Bet Hillary thought it was freakin hilarious when Obama went after his political enemies using the IRS...

You want to know how I know the Russia investigation is getting really, really close to the Don?
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2018, 10:27:00 pm »

You want to know how I know the Russia investigation is getting really, really close to the Don?

Not really.

Grin

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2018, 10:20:47 am »

THIS close?
I mean seriously, any closer and Hillary could wind up president. Oh wait, nope. She's not in line of succession. But seriously, how bad it must be for you and your circle J that all you have is Russia Russia Russia. Waking up to twitter and hoping to see Mueller trending? Giggling with Joy Reid on Saturdays? DVRing Maddow and rewatching hoping to find that one thing that will finally...do or mean something. Meanwhile, taxes are going down, DOW is soaring, it looks like jobs are easier to find, and Hillary is getting hers. It is almost embarrassing watching grown, allegedly mature adults betting all their chips on some lawyer investigating Russia's meddling in an election. Meddling that Obama apparently knew about before Trump won and did nothing but chirp about.

Keep hope alive brother!

You obsession with trashing Hillary doesn't make your vote for this treasonous idiot any better. It never will.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2018, 10:40:14 am »

The Russia meddling isn't going to be the issue.  Its the money laundering and bribes that would be the only thing to take everyone down.

Much like all the Hillary accusations.  There are sure a lot of ties to money laundering for them to be innocent.

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-diamonds-caught-alleged-money-laundering-scheme-757168
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/trump-ocean-club-panama-money-laundering-reports
https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/azerbaijans-trump-tower-and-the-iran-revolutionary-guard,10100

The guy who had his case settled in US court by Sessions. Who was in the room with Trump Jr during their "treasonous" meeting about Hillary's e-mails.
https://www.thenation.com/article/what-did-trump-and-kushner-know-about-russian-money-laundering-and-when-did-they-know-it/

"You realize where this is going. This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f***ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner. . . . It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner smile. The Kushner smile is greasy. They're going to go right through that. They're going to roll those . . . guys up and say play me or trade me." - Bannon
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2018, 04:18:57 pm »

The Russia meddling isn't going to be the issue.  Its the money laundering and bribes that would be the only thing to take everyone down.

Much like all the Hillary accusations.  There are sure a lot of ties to money laundering for them to be innocent.

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-diamonds-caught-alleged-money-laundering-scheme-757168
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/17/trump-ocean-club-panama-money-laundering-reports
https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/azerbaijans-trump-tower-and-the-iran-revolutionary-guard,10100

The guy who had his case settled in US court by Sessions. Who was in the room with Trump Jr during their "treasonous" meeting about Hillary's e-mails.
https://www.thenation.com/article/what-did-trump-and-kushner-know-about-russian-money-laundering-and-when-did-they-know-it/

"You realize where this is going. This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f***ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner. . . . It's as plain as a hair on your face. It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner smile. The Kushner smile is greasy. They're going to go right through that. They're going to roll those . . . guys up and say play me or trade me." - Bannon

Well then let's get a special counsel to investigate money laundering, or do we even need one for that since the DOJ can handle that. This has all the earmarks of a Ken Starr sorta thing, which if memory served wound up far outside his original tasking. Still, it will be funny to watch all the back flipping by the left to justify a Russia election interference investigation into some huge money thing.

It is curious, however, that a fire just happened at Clinton's chappaqua home. Here is a link to a tweet noting this oddity.

https://twitter.com/Brad_S_Brewer/status/948657367121645569

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2018, 05:43:00 pm »

Well then let's get a special counsel to investigate money laundering, or do we even need one for that since the DOJ can handle that. This has all the earmarks of a Ken Starr sorta thing, which if memory served wound up far outside his original tasking. Still, it will be funny to watch all the back flipping by the left to justify a Russia election interference investigation into some huge money thing.

Ken Starr didn't exceed anything according to your 'good buddies'...he was an 'American Patriot' according to the RWRE.   Well, until he grew a conscience and a set and recanted and said he regretted participating in the unjust, unjustified witch hunt they paid him to pursue.   Kind of like David Brock....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2018, 10:17:58 pm »

Uh-oh. Hillary's been offered a plea deal? This is getting serious.

https://en-volve.com/2018/01/18/breaking-hillary-was-just-offered-a-plea-deal-by-the-doj/

rebound
City Father

« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2018, 09:26:07 am »

Uh-oh. Hillary's been offered a plea deal? This is getting serious.

https://en-volve.com/2018/01/18/breaking-hillary-was-just-offered-a-plea-deal-by-the-doj/

Dude, seriously?  This "story" dates back to at least August of last year.  It's almost word-for-word the same trope that was circulated back then.  Check your sources.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2018, 09:29:33 am »

Dude, seriously?  This "story" dates back to at least August of last year.  It's almost word-for-word the same trope that was circulated back then.  Check your sources.

Consider the source of the 'source'....

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org