A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:21:48 pm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99860 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2017, 05:14:20 am »

Maybe Trump should think about building the border wall with stuff about Hillary.  Because much like you two, nobody will get over it.  Smiley

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
rebound
City Father

« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2017, 09:53:05 am »

Maybe Trump should think about building the border wall with stuff about Hillary.  Because much like you two, nobody will get over it.  Smiley

So good...     Cool

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2017, 06:48:01 pm »

I was reminded on twitter today about the solemnity of this day, and the future determining event that took place. 1 year ago today, Hilary performed her one woman stagger dance and had to be rushed off in a van.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2017, 03:29:54 pm »

Oh I'm sorry. I guess that book "What happened" wasn't just released, and Hillary is not out pumping it, and Hillary is not saying she is staying out of politics, and not blaming everyone but herself for losing.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2017, 03:36:10 pm »

Oh I'm sorry. I guess that book "What happened" wasn't just released, and Hillary is not out pumping it, and Hillary is not saying she is staying out of politics, and not blaming everyone but herself for losing.

thanks for validating my point.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2017, 10:58:54 pm »

thanks for validating my point.

You are incapable of making a point. Apart from her wanting to make voodoo dolls of reporters, this is the greatest passage in her book, and is perhaps the most tone deaf and lacking in self-awareness that could have been written by this clown:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:47:07 am by guido911 » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2017, 08:35:58 am »

You are incapable of making a point. Apart from her wanting to make voodoo dolls of reporters, this is the greatest passage in her book, and is perhaps the most tone deaf and lacking in self-awareness that could have been written by this clown:

Somehow, I'm not thinking you can simply accost a former First Lady without a Secret Service take-down.  This is truly baffling because Hillarity has never been known to bend the truth before.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2017, 08:48:01 am »

Somehow, I'm not thinking you can simply accost a former First Lady without a Secret Service take-down.  This is truly baffling because Hillarity has never been known to bend the truth before.

The only person accosted in that passage is the daughter.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:55:44 am by BKDotCom » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2017, 08:52:02 am »

And she still is a far, far better person than Trump and would have been a far, far better president. None of this remotely excuses Trump's election or behavior.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2017, 08:57:25 am »

And she still is a far, far better person than Trump and would have been a far, far better president. None of this remotely excuses Trump's election or behavior.

have you forgotten about her emails?!
(Pay no attention to Pence's emails or Don Jr's "If it is what I think it is" email)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2017, 09:20:26 am »

(Pay no attention to Pence's emails or Don Jr's "If it is what I think it is" email)

Or the fact the White House is using a private RNC server for email right now.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2017, 11:24:11 am »

What swake said...

Plus the 22 million emails that Baby Bush and Karl Rove deleted from BB's private server.  In the White House, also.

Mote meet beam.  Beam meet mote...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2017, 03:32:17 pm »

Trump is a really low bar when it comes to saying anyone would have been a better president.  I think Idi Amin might have even been better.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2017, 04:42:53 pm »

Trump is a really low bar when it comes to saying anyone would have been a better president.  I think Idi Amin might have even been better.

And yet we elected that really low bar.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2017, 07:21:33 pm »

She will never go away. Never. She's the incurable STD

Hillary Clinton said she wouldn’t rule out challenging the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election if Russian interference turned out to be deeper than previously thought.

“No, I wouldn't rule it out,” she said in an interview with NPR published Monday.

The defeated Democratic nominee stressed, however, that she does not believe there is a means to officially challenge the election’s outcome.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/351189-clinton-wont-rule-out-questioning-legitimacy-of-election

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org