A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:05:39 pm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99888 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2017, 12:19:44 pm »

Keep rationalizing.  You're recovery seems to have stalled.

Really? Faced with facts you keep rationalizing and making up charges which don’t fit the action.  I’m the one who recognizes Trump is a predator and a creep yet you still can’t admit the same about Clinton.  Instead you keep dirtying up the victim which happens to be a move right out of the Clinton playbook.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2017, 12:20:25 pm »

Being a peeping tom is still illegal and is a sex crime.

Are either of you reading what I’ve posted?  I said as much on a prior post.  Sheesh.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2017, 01:10:31 pm »

This is how it works.

Trump is a rapist.

Well, maybe he isn't a rapist, but he is a pedophile.

Well, maybe he isn't a pedophile, but he is _________.

The last step to take is, well he ain't that much different than the guy that we hold in high esteem. That's just not a step some are willing to take.

This course is taken many many times by people on all sides of the aisle. Hyperbole is extraordinary effective in modern politics apparently.

Now, if we just didn't have power hungry sleeze balls running the country, that would be nice. If they don't have morals in this regard, then where do they have morals?

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2017, 01:46:24 pm »

This is how it works.

Trump is a rapist.

The last step to take is, well he ain't that much different than the guy that we hold in high esteem. That's just not a step some are willing to take.

This course is taken many many times by people on all sides of the aisle. Hyperbole is extraordinary effective in modern politics apparently.

Now, if we just didn't have power hungry sleeze balls running the country, that would be nice. If they don't have morals in this regard, then where do they have morals?

Oh, Trump most certainly is a pedophile, which is someone attracted to children. He’s on tape ogling young girls. He’s quoted about his own daughter. He’s accused to peeping on young girls. Has he raped or molested a child? He has been accused but I didn’t include it because the accusation was pretty thin, so I would say that I haven’t seen him credibly accused of molesting or raping a child. But he is a pedophile. You elected a pedophile.

Has he raped someone? I believe Ivana’s story, but I’m not positive it’s true. You probably elected a rapist.

Has he sexually assaulted women? Yes, many times. You elected a sexual predator.

Bill Clinton’s problems in no way excuse Trump’s. It’s not ok.

And please note, I didn’t vote for Bill Clinton. I voted for Bush Sr and then didn’t vote the next election.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2017, 02:16:44 pm »

Oh, Trump most certainly is a pedophile, which is someone attracted to children. He’s on tape ogling young girls. He’s quoted about his own daughter. He’s accused to peeping on young girls. Has he raped or molested a child? He has been accused but I didn’t include it because the accusation was pretty thin, so I would say that I haven’t seen him credibly accused of molesting or raping a child. But he is a pedophile. You elected a pedophile.

Has he raped someone? I believe Ivana’s story, but I’m not positive it’s true. You probably elected a rapist.

Has he sexually assaulted women? Yes, many times. You elected a sexual predator.

Bill Clinton’s problems in no way excuse Trump’s. It’s not ok.

And please note, I didn’t vote for Bill Clinton. I voted for Bush Sr and then didn’t vote the next election.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton (technically I couldn't vote for Bill not that I would have anyway).

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2017, 02:27:34 pm »

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton (technically I couldn't vote for Bill not that I would have anyway).

Yeah, Trump voters are hard to find these days.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2017, 03:26:32 pm »

This is how it works.

Trump is a rapist.

You haven't been listening, let alone paying attention.  Since before the election...decades before...he has been the same vile, disgusting, garbage that he is spewing today.  (Did you hear about his speech in TX where he was talking about what a great turnout it was and not a word about the victims or the suffering of the people there??   Of course not...)

And I have been saying exactly the same things all that time - from his self-admitted pedophilia, to his self-admitted sexual molestation of women, to his accusations of cowardice about our POW's, to his ridicule of handicapped people, to his serial criminal activities in his business'.   I have not changed that message at all.

And it isn't hyperbole at all when all one does is report on what he said himself.  You really need to get a dictionary...

And yet, with all that - not even bringing into the discussion any of the immoral, unethical, lying things he has done since Jan - apologists abound in this state in an unbelievable denial of reality.  Showing with no possibility of doubt that not only are they condoning, but endorsing these actions. 

Just so long as it isn't Hillary...!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2017, 03:27:45 pm »

Yeah, Trump voters are hard to find these days.

Just like no one ever listens/watches Fake Fox News except for me.  Yet, they quote the script verbatim, chapter and verse.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2017, 03:29:19 pm »

You haven't been listening, let alone paying attention.  Since before the election...decades before...he has been the same vile, disgusting, garbage that he is spewing today.  (Did you hear about his speech in TX where he was talking about what a great turnout it was and not a word about the victims or the suffering of the people there??   Of course not...)

And I have been saying exactly the same things all that time - from his self-admitted pedophilia, to his self-admitted sexual molestation of women, to his accusations of cowardice about our POW's, to his ridicule of handicapped people, to his serial criminal activities in his business'.   I have not changed that message at all.

And it isn't hyperbole at all when all one does is report on what he said himself.  You really need to get a dictionary...

And yet, with all that - not even bringing into the discussion any of the immoral, unethical, lying things he has done since Jan - apologists abound in this state in an unbelievable denial of reality.  Showing with no possibility of doubt that not only are they condoning, but endorsing these actions. 

Just so long as it isn't Hillary...!!

Not just unwilling to take the step, but go kicking and screaming....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2017, 09:05:54 am »

Welp. It's Bernie Sanders's turn to be the reason why Hillary (thankfully) lost.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton casts Bernie Sanders as an unrealistic over-promiser in her new book, according to excerpts posted by a group of Clinton supporters.
She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."
Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-what-happened/index.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2017, 09:59:52 am »

Not just unwilling to take the step, but go kicking and screaming....

But you go ahead and stay with your revisionist Fake Fox News Narrative... 

What is amazing is how the Apologists can't even admit to themselves the things that Trump has literally said, admitted to, and bragged about. 

Just so long as it isn't Hillary.

TeeDub
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2017, 01:02:57 pm »

Finally, there’s a website just for people who think Clinton should have won

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16251726/verrit-clinton-facts
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2017, 11:58:58 pm »

Finally, there’s a website just for people who think Clinton should have won

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16251726/verrit-clinton-facts

Insist on genuine, 7 digit authentication codes. No substitutes!

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2017, 12:14:18 am »

Will she finally shut up? Probably not.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2017, 04:53:31 am »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org