A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:07:42 pm
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99906 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:32 am »

Bringing your stupidity to another thread. And you have ZERO, and I mean that, self-awareness.

Oh noes, Snowflaky is melting!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2017, 01:31:10 am »

Here's your chance everyone...

A special evening with Sir Edmond and the Clenis

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0C0052FCCBBA68E7?camefrom=cfc_LNDALLAS_111717TheClintons_TWT080817#efeat4212

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2017, 10:22:38 am »

Here's your chance everyone...

A special evening with Sir Edmond and the Clenis

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0C0052FCCBBA68E7?camefrom=cfc_LNDALLAS_111717TheClintons_TWT080817#efeat4212

Funny how you've stopped posting about Trump.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2017, 10:23:21 am »

Funny how you've stopped posting about Trump.

Yeah, I thought the same thing.   Cool

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2017, 01:05:15 am »

She just won't shut up. Trump. That's right. Trump makes the loser's skin crawl. Not Clenis, the stogey, the rapes. Trump does.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/23/back-creep-hillary-clinton-relives-night-trump-made-skin-crawl-528774?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2017, 09:02:41 am »

She just won't shut up. Trump. That's right. Trump makes the loser's skin crawl. Not Clenis, the stogey, the rapes. Trump does.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/23/back-creep-hillary-clinton-relives-night-trump-made-skin-crawl-528774?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The bigger question is why doesn't Trump make your skin crawl ??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2017, 09:26:58 am »

He's happy with the Tiny Hands, Snowflake Con Man, Pedophilic Nazi lover and Russia colluder, but she's awful. Things that make you go Hmmmm.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2017, 10:07:43 pm »

He's happy with the Tiny Hands, Snowflake Con Man, Pedophilic Nazi lover and Russia colluder, but she's awful. Things that make you go Hmmmm.

The short form for Trump is "President". Just reminding you.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2017, 10:12:45 pm »

Or why Clenis does not make youre skin crawl. Or Anthony Weiner for that matter.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2017, 10:48:09 pm »

Or why Clenis does not make youre skin crawl. Or Anthony Weiner for that matter.

Folks on both sides of the political spectrum ascribe intelligence and high moral standing to political views compatible with their own.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2017, 07:48:26 am »

The short form for Trump is "President". Just reminding you.

You keep feeling good about that, ok? It's going so well.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2017, 08:04:31 am »

Folks on both sides of the political spectrum ascribe intelligence and high moral standing to political views compatible with their own.

I can't tell if you are backhanding Guido, or making a much deeper point.  Maybe both.

But my issue is not with Trump's political views.  Heck, I don't think that he has any real political views other than whatever makes him look best in the near-term.  Pick most recent Presidents and political leaders, and for the most part their actual political leanings are generally well understood.  From a personal side, they vary (and I suppose "varied", for those no longer with us) from fairly upstanding individuals, to being of dubious moral character.  (Although, Trump takes "of dubious moral character" to the limits of kindness...)   

Pick any other leading politician, on either side of the aisle, and the country would be better off with them instead of Trump.  I'm well past looking past looking for "intelligence and high moral standing", and am now willing to settle for sanity.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2017, 05:30:19 pm »

I can't tell if you are backhanding Guido, or making a much deeper point.  Maybe both.

Not so much Guido (but I won't worry about him) as everyone who thinks the politician of their choice is the the most intelligent person who ever lived.  One of my more liberal friends (yes I have some) was nearly blabbering about how intelligent Steven Colbert is a few weeks ago. I don't think SC is anywhere near stupid but I do believe he has some good writers and makes a good presentation. I put up with the Obama love fest but I just got tired of the Trump hate fest so I watch Wings on Antenna TV now.  FWIW, I am not a Trumpster.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2017, 07:04:15 pm »

Hey Guido, the rest of us have already moved on.  What is your sickness with keeping bringing up your Hillary?  Does it make you feel more manly?  Just asking. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2017, 07:21:50 pm »

They do.  And I have said so.  Weiner is sick.   Clinton is oversexed.   

BUT the ONE BIG difference that YOU don't get is that Clinton's problems were between consenting adults.  Not anyone else's business, especially the biggest hypocrite of our time - Newt Gingrich.   Never heard you say anything condemning him and his long term harlot, either.   You seem to be just fine with the concept...hmmm... ??

As for Weiner, well the women he assaulted have taken justice into their own hands.  But I do wonder why none of them has pressed actual charges?  That is a Federal felony...probably got paid off.  Their adult, consenting choice on whether to pursue further.

The kids Trump perved did not have that recourse for some reason - the system got bought off.

Come on... you can do better than that!  Can't you??

Still haven't heard your condemnation of Trump on ANY of the topics I mention.  Why is that??  In a real world it can only be because you condone massively inappropriate behaviour as well as criminal activity.  Or do you have some other rationalization?   Besides, "it's not Hillary".  And by the way, what has Billy Bob got to do with Hillary being or not being President? 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org