A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:56:01 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99864 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2017, 01:19:08 pm »

I think Hillary is pissed because her whole life she's been studying how to be the president and then at the last minute the teacher (us) switched it up and gave her a test on the electoral college and she didn't study for that (or visit states that would have made a difference). And she REALLY feels jilted. She said so herself that despite all the negative things that had happened she was still sure she was going to win. She hadn't even considered the possibility that she might loose, even though every election, someone looses.

No, we didn't give her a lesson in electoral college.  That was a very small group of pious, self-involved, intellectually dishonest, intellectually lazy, extremist left-wing, bunch of people who voted for the 3rd party candidates in the swing states.  People who claimed to "vote their conscience" instead of being practical about politics.  They literally ARE the ones who cost Hillary the election - no one else.  Not the Russians, not Trump, not the Easter Bunny!  People who let their extreme leftist ideology hurt the country.

Our democracy - and politics in general - is not gentle or restrained with any punches held.  It is down and dirty, rolling in the dirt, barroom brawl, sawdust-on-the-floor-to-soak-up-the-blood from the knife fights messy!!  Saying you voted for these 3rd party candidates as a protest or claiming to "vote their conscience" is no choice at all - it is an absolute abdication of ones duty as a citizen of this republic.  And that points out how stupid the left has become - would rather keep their "purity" than win an important race.  

I am never a single topic voter - ya gotta look at the totality and go with the least obnoxious choice.  If you are lucky, you get something above 51% good/bad ratio.  But if it is only 40% and the other is 30%, well that is easy, too.   Don't care and it doesn't matter how one feels about Hillary - I don't like her at all just because of how wrong she is about 2nd amendment and her efforts along those lines - but even she would still be better than what we have just on a relative moral consideration, not even considering the amazing ignorance and total lack of knowledge Trump has.   Yeah...I know...but it's true - Hillary was the moral choice in this one.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:21:05 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2017, 04:31:08 pm »

When CNN's John King mocks you, time to rethink your whining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=IcLqgymApjQ

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2017, 07:51:12 pm »

When CNN's John King mocks you, time to rethink your whining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=IcLqgymApjQ

Ya gotta admit, she isn't exactly a likeable person.  This was her last hurrah which is probably good.  Dems have needed some different faces and to get back to their roots for a long time.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2017, 09:40:20 am »

Ya gotta admit, she isn't exactly a likeable person.  This was her last hurrah which is probably good.  Dems have needed some different faces and to get back to their roots for a long time.

What pains me is Elizabeth Warren seems to be the heir apparent.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2017, 10:29:20 am »

Don't like her, and I really don't like most national political figures either. Both parties suck there.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2017, 11:36:12 am »

What pains me is Elizabeth Warren seems to be the heir apparent.

I think I like Elizabeth - relatively speaking.   Gotta admit, she smarter, more articulate, and overall seems to be and have a better personality than Hillary.  Still way wrong about gun control.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2017, 06:15:12 pm »

I think I like Elizabeth - relatively speaking.   Gotta admit, she smarter, more articulate, and overall seems to be and have a better personality than Hillary.  Still way wrong about gun control.

Hillary is a very smart woman it’s the conniving beotch routine which ruins it for her.

I’m not so certain Warren is any brighter than any of the GOP hacks like Sarah Palin who simply drank the Kool Aid and was good at reciting the party line.  I’d put Senator Warren’s level of intellect about in line with Al Franken.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2017, 06:20:41 pm »

Hillary is a very smart woman it’s the conniving beotch routine which ruins it for her.

I’m not so certain Warren is any brighter than any of the GOP hacks like Sarah Palin who simply drank the Kool Aid and was good at reciting the party line.  I’d put Senator Warren’s level of intellect about in line with Al Franken.

Yeah, probably right... Harvard and GW are both just passing out degrees like candy at Halloween.  I think they realize it, too, but have to maintain the facade to keep all those endowments coming.

But the again, 'W' went there too....

As for Sarah, well she truly is profoundly stupid.  Went to 5 colleges.  Flunked out of 4, no doubt.  Finally got a degree from one of them...probably just to get her out of the way.  It was embarrassing having someone her age in freshman level classrooms with 30 and under's....

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:24:08 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2017, 03:50:17 pm »

Damn you Macedonia and all your tricky, conniving internet trolls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=tkzaDoNgnLI

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2017, 06:46:58 pm »

Damn you Macedonia and all your tricky, conniving internet trolls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=tkzaDoNgnLI

Amazing how the RWRE keeps on calling facts revisionist.  Especially since Putin now admits to the meddling that everyone else except Kook-Aid Land knew about - and even they new it, but gotta keep lying to keep their hand in the game.  But hey, wouldn't expect anything else from them. 

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2017, 04:01:57 pm »

How bad is it? It's this bad:

"Our brand is worse than Trump," Rep. Tim Ryan (D., Ohio) said, urging Democrats to make a clear economic message an urgent priority. "We can't just run against Trump."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-are-frustrated-after-ossoff-loss-our-brand-is-worse-than-trump/

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2017, 02:24:41 pm »

Loretta "matter" Lynch getting a dose of the "obstruction" medicine. Lynch v. Cruz should be epic television.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2017, 09:59:13 pm »

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2017, 10:49:33 am »

Still tilting at windmills I see.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2017, 10:58:53 am »

Still tilting at windmills I see.

Bringing your stupidity to another thread. And you have ZERO, and I mean that, self-awareness.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org