A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:59:21 am
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99978 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2017, 04:07:44 pm »

swake,

I put a link to all those events.  Just one more thing he ignored.

It all goes back - as always - knowledge and sense and understanding of history.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:09:18 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2017, 10:45:51 pm »

Back to more important things:

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2017, 09:02:32 am »

Back to more important things:

Just keeps on propagating and spreading the lies.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX8oPjPU5x8

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2017, 04:18:41 pm »

Just keeps on propagating and spreading the lies.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX8oPjPU5x8

Lighten up Francis. It's funny. Or, maybe you are complaining because deep down you fear Arkancide.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2017, 09:05:15 pm »

What is it guido?

Is it some sexual fantasy about strong women that causes these posts? Do you also have these feelings toward Oprah Winfey?

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2017, 10:47:21 pm »

Lighten up Francis. It's funny. Or, maybe you are complaining because deep down you fear Arkancide.

Always the real you.  So, the message you are trying to get across here is that because I think it is wrong to lie, that presumably leads to some kind of 'effeminate' sensitivity that is unbecoming a man...??  Or an aspersion based on that implication of being effeminate...?  Yep, you're ongoing homophobia is pretty astounding.  What is this...the 4th or 5th time you have tried to insult me in that fashion...?   Keep on truckin', dude!   

As for being funny...well, maybe once.  30 years ago when the attacks first started on the Clintons.  In 7th grade.  After decades of the lies being propagated by Fake Fox News as being true, not nearly so much.  I am a little bit surprised  you haven't referred to her as Killary yet.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2017, 10:13:42 pm »

Saw this on twitter re: Weinergate

Anthony Wiener Found Dead! Shot 15 Times In The Back "Worst Case Of Suicide I Ever Saw" - Hillary Clinton

https://twitter.com/2ALAW/status/866484903558365184
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:15:26 pm by guido911 » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2017, 12:48:38 pm »

Why can't she just go away? Shut up and go away. But how appropriate is this tweet which pretty much sums up the feeling held by numerous TNF posters.

Hillary's friends say she's seething with rage & haunted by losing to someone she considers a soulless manipulator.

I think these are the thoughts held by Bernie's babies after the DNC manipulated their way into getting Hillary nominated. But that's Russia's fault.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2017, 05:06:13 pm »

Has anyone else been reading/watching Hillary's "blame everyone else" tour she is on. Today she blamed the bankrupt DNC.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2017, 05:19:01 pm »

Has anyone else been reading/watching Hillary's "blame everyone else" tour she is on. Today she blamed the bankrupt DNC.

They do deserve it. If they would have just stayed out of her way, she would have saved a lot of face after loosing to Bernie.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2017, 10:52:02 am »

A real quote:

"I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost"

Honestly this fits right in with the younger generations understanding of who everything happens to them, not the other way around.

"The teacher hated me" "the coach doesn't like kids from the west side of town". It wreaks of laziness.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2017, 10:57:48 am »

A real quote:

"I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost"

Honestly this fits right in with the younger generations understanding of who everything happens to them, not the other way around.

"The teacher hated me" "the coach doesn't like kids from the west side of town". It wreaks of laziness.

If we gave Hillary a participation trophy do you think she might calm down and be happy finally?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2017, 11:07:49 am »

If we gave Hillary a participation trophy do you think she might calm down and be happy finally?

Who cares about her in particular.  The concern is the events and actions that manipulated the process.

It was just as bad when Nixon lost against Kennedy in part due to Alabama (not Cook County as some like to prattle on about) but even that would not have been enough for Nixon.  And when Bush was selected by the SC.  Fraud on either side is intolerable.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 11:16:07 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2017, 11:12:27 am »

Who cares about her in particular.  The concern is the events and actions that manipulated the process.

I think Hillary is pissed because her whole life she's been studying how to be the president and then at the last minute the teacher (us) switched it up and gave her a test on the electoral college and she didn't study for that (or visit states that would have made a difference). And she REALLY feels jilted. She said so herself that despite all the negative things that had happened she was still sure she was going to win. She hadn't even considered the possibility that she might loose, even though every election, someone looses.

rebound
City Father

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2017, 12:26:17 pm »

I think Hillary is pissed because her whole life she's been studying how to be the president and then at the last minute the teacher (us) switched it up and gave her a test on the electoral college and she didn't study for that (or visit states that would have made a difference). And she REALLY feels jilted. She said so herself that despite all the negative things that had happened she was still sure she was going to win. She hadn't even considered the possibility that she might loose, even though every election, someone looses.

"Lose", "Loses"    Sorry, just bugging me...  (and yeah, I make my own mistakes as well)

Regarding Hillary's "I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost",  I get it.  Not eloquently said, but I get it.  Her assertion, wrong on not, is that outside meddling from Russia and others is what flipped the election.  I don't necessarily agree with that, and I do agree that her hubris gets in the way of her thinking clearly on it, especially as recent as the events were.

But I look at this one kind of like a look at Trump's "Covfefe" tweet.  Yeah, it's fun to poke him with, but honestly it's just a typo late at night that he missed.   I'll pay more attention to the actual message he was trying to convey and judge on that.   My issue with "Covfefe" is not tweet or the lack of auto-correct.  It's that Trump won't simply admit that.  Instead, we get Spicer saying that Trump meant to tweet that, and there are a select few that know what it means.   Even though he tweeted to the masses, and did nothing but confuse everyone and open himself to ridicule for no reason.

And that is also the issue with Hillary here.  Not the quote itself, but the unwillingness to look beyond the emotion and be candid with herself and her followers as to her shortcomings.  Trump, obviously, has that same affliction in spades. 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org