A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:28:54 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Hillary--The Implications  (Read 99848 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 07:18:24 pm »

From back before the election, I thought this was pretty clever:

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 08:46:52 pm »

From back before the election, I thought this was pretty clever:

Before Hillary was "cleared":

After she was "cleared":

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 07:15:18 am »

Let me suggest you get some professional help guido...

Your obsession with posting pictures of Hillary is truly disturbing.

Are you just bullying somebody because you think it is funny? Do you think TulsaNow posters want to see pictures of Hillary?

Please explain you inability to move on.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2017, 01:16:22 pm »

Let me suggest you get some professional help guido...

Your obsession with posting pictures of Hillary is truly disturbing.

Are you just bullying somebody because you think it is funny? Do you think TulsaNow posters want to see pictures of Hillary?

Please explain you inability to move on.

Are you serious? Hillary is still whining about Wikileaks, Comey and Russia, blaming them for her loss. She is starting some bullcrap "resistance" PAC. And did you honestly assert that I am bullying Hillary Clinton? Come on man. Smile

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2017, 04:42:08 pm »

I suspect most posters on TulsaNow have moved on and don't think of Hillary Clinton very often.

You do. You post so often that it is disturbing. You must have her picture filed all over your hard drive. I would hate to see your google history.

She lost the election. She has no power over you.

Let it go.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2017, 08:03:04 pm »

I suspect most posters on TulsaNow have moved on and don't think of Hillary Clinton very often.

That's absolutely correct. Go to the "President Trump--The Implications" thread to get your fill of people that cannot get over the election and are still complaining about it. I mean, don't you remember the "President Obama--The Implications" thread started by someone just like you back in 2009?

In any case, if no one is thinking about Hillary, then no one should be worried about what I am babbling about.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2017, 09:00:07 pm »

That's absolutely correct. Go to the "President Trump--The Implications" thread to get your fill of people that cannot get over the election and are still complaining about it. I mean, don't you remember the "President Obama--The Implications" thread started by someone just like you back in 2009?

In any case, if no one is thinking about Hillary, then no one should be worried about what I am babbling about.

You mean this Hillary love fest?

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9355.0
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2017, 06:43:28 am »

... then no one should be worried about what I am babbling about.

Good point. Why should I worry about you?

I just wonder about your obsession with Hillary.

Let me assure you. She is not interested in you as a sex partner.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 07:43:05 am »

This made me chuckle...

Rendell notes when he hired Host Committee workers, he made it clear, since they didn’t know how much money would be raised, salaries would be below market rates.

Rendell says because of a surplus, they were able to do “salary adjustments and bonuses.” Also, leftover money went to the School District of Philadelphia ($750,000) and several non-profits ($10,000 each to the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, the Food Trust of Philadelphia, and the Committe of Seventy, and $25,000 each to Independence Visitor Center and Visit Philly).

One of the lead plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit is Bethany Katz of Rosemont.

Swidler says she and others believed in the Democratic platform and ideals, and put in 80-to-90-hours a week in the last stages of the race to support Hillary Clinton.

“They got paid a flat salary of $3,000 a month, which isn’t even minimum wage for some of the hours that they were working,” said Swidler.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/05/12/dnc-workers-file-lawsuit-for-fair-pay/

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 10:09:17 am »

This is certainly not TulsaNow at its best. When ol' Tumpy Numpkins is called to task for his corruption and collusion, I expect Bread and Guido to simply...spontaneously combust. Then we can discuss politics in a reasonable manner again.

onward...through the fog
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 10:25:42 am »

This is certainly not TulsaNow at its best. When ol' Tumpy Numpkins is called to task for his corruption and collusion, I expect Bread and Guido to simply...spontaneously combust. Then we can discuss politics in a reasonable manner again.

It's just trollish deflection. There's no defending the crap Trump is doing so they pointlessly attack Clinton.

Some people treat politics as tribal. For them politics is a sport first and not about good policy or making this a better country. All these people care about is winning and gloating over the other team. It's like dealing with OU fans vs Texas fans. When this kind of behavior is about actual sports it's a bit childish, but when it's politics and people are really impacted, it's just plain mean. Evil even.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 10:48:10 am »

It's just trollish deflection. There's no defending the crap Trump is doing so they pointlessly attack Clinton.

Some people treat politics as tribal. For them politics is a sport first and not about good policy or making this a better country. All these people care about is winning and gloating over the other team. It's like dealing with OU fans vs Texas fans. When this kind of behavior is about actual sports it's a bit childish, but when it's politics and people are really impacted, it's just plain mean. Evil even.

What I'm really upset about with what's going on in national politics is the fact that now, it appears the Republicans (and I'm not saying Dems wouldn't do this either but that hasn't been tested yet) have a pack mentality when it comes to 'high crimes and misdemeanors'.  Circling the wagons even.

I saw a pretty funny meme this morning.  It essentially said "Someone take one for the team and give Trump a BJ in the Oval Office so we can get the impeachment proceedings started".  Classic.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 12:02:38 pm »

What I'm really upset about with what's going on in national politics is the fact that now, it appears the Republicans (and I'm not saying Dems wouldn't do this either but that hasn't been tested yet) have a pack mentality when it comes to 'high crimes and misdemeanors'.  Circling the wagons even.

I saw a pretty funny meme this morning.  It essentially said "Someone take one for the team and give Trump a BJ in the Oval Office so we can get the impeachment proceedings started".  Classic.

I don't seem to recall any calls for special prosecuters and such when the Obama admin was...

* Spying on adversarial reporters
* using the IRS to persecute political opponents
* arming violent criminals along the border
* orchestrating a cover-up to blame a YouTube video

Ya, you all are right, it's a tribe mentality, but it ain't unique. They learned from the best.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 12:52:32 pm »

I don't seem to recall any calls for special prosecuters and such when the Obama admin was...

Ya, you all are right, it's a tribe mentality, but it ain't unique. They learned from the best.

Totally wasn't any investigation with Benghazi. 

"Arming violent criminals along the border" coming from the same party that wants to be able to arm the terrorist watch list too. I don't
think the plan was bad. Unless of course you think guns kill people and not people. Also that they couldn't get guns without this.

It does appear there were some IRS "apologies" that shows they did things wrong.  I know the tea party "attacks" were because they filed as non-political non-profits. There were other things that should have been looked into.  I'm sure they were, I mean Republican Congress and Senate.

The reporter thing should have been looked into.  Not sure why it wasn't. Again, Republican Congress.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 02:29:30 pm »

Thanks Rush, that's very balanced.

Spying on reporters was wrong and should have been investigated. Better laws need to be crafted to protect reporters and whistleblowers.

The IRS “scandal” was a load of crap. The IRS targeted groups that by their very name sounded like they were participating in banned political activity. Both liberal and conservative  groups were targeted, there were just more the conservative groups.

Fast and Furious didn’t arm Mexican gangs. It was an undercover effort to track the guns the gangs bought to attempt to uncover the people selling the guns and buying the guns so they could be prosecuted in order to stop gun running.

Benghazi was an attack under the cover of a real protest. The whole scandal over what was said publicly was asinine as facts were shifting and much of the information classified. Especially compared to this current president who has moved lying to stunning levels that truly threaten our democracy. But then he wasn’t democratically elected, was he?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org