A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:19:01 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary's Failed Campaign Post Mortem  (Read 5371 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: April 18, 2017, 09:04:26 am »

Not sure why her defeat is being beaten into the ground recently. People trying to make money, those being blamed for her loss tired of being scapegoated, career change. Just knock it off.

The Hill’s Amie Parnes and Sidewire’s Jonathan Allen report in “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign” that Van Hollen’s campaign urged its union allies to not aggressively push black voters to the ballot box, fearing that they would support Van Hollen's primary opponent, then-Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.).

Clinton, who was facing the Maryland's Democratic presidential primary on the same day, bitterly dismissed Van Hollen's plan when she heard about it

"Who gives a f--- about Chris Van Hollen?" Clinton asked one of her aides following a campaign event in Baltimore, the book said. "What the f--- are we going to do to fix this?"

Clinton’s aide promised to relay the message to the unions, to persuade them to ignore Van Hollen's calls: "Do you want another friend in the Senate or do you want one in the White House?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329237-clinton-who-gives-a-f-about-chris-van-hollen

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 03:11:37 pm »

Not sure why her defeat is being beaten into the ground recently. People trying to make money, those being blamed for her loss tired of being scapegoated, career change. Just knock it off.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329237-clinton-who-gives-a-f-about-chris-van-hollen

Welp. Couldn't leave well enough alone.

The knives are out in Hillary Clinton’s camp about who leaked embarrassing information to the authors of a bombshell new book about her “doomed presidential campaign.”

There is a witch hunt under way among Clinton’s presidential campaign staffers after the release of the autopsy book, “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign” by journalists Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/19/hillary-camp-scrambling-to-find-out-who-leaked-embarrassing-info/

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 05:17:31 pm »

It seems you want to talk about Clinton and are very sensitive when Trump is criticized and not loved as much as you want him to be. Clinton is done and gone. No one cares. She's a small footnote in history now. You can't run against her anymore or ever again.

Trump is president and has displayed himself to be comprised like no one before him, to have no ideas, no morals, and to have zero plans. Just like many warned your side about. You own electing this abomination of a man. He's worse than Bush II, and that's a really low bar to dig under, but digging himself into a hole seems to be the only thing other than lying that the small hands one has proven himself to be good at.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 12:19:28 pm »

Did you seriously criticize Trump on morals in a thread/subject on the Clintons?

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 01:10:16 pm »

Did you seriously criticize Trump on morals in a thread/subject on the Clintons?

Yeah. Completely.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 09:23:17 am »

It was a massacre.....Thank the good lord....

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 08:08:09 am »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/democrats-say-they-now-know-exactly-why-clinton-lost/ar-BBAz1Gn

Brilliant, so effectively this piece says that Hillary lost because less people voted for her that Obama according to top Democratic strategists. Thank you Captain Obvious. Why may be the more important question to answer.

Well with those brains behind the DNC, look out in 2020.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 08:34:52 am »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/democrats-say-they-now-know-exactly-why-clinton-lost/ar-BBAz1Gn

Brilliant, so effectively this piece says that Hillary lost because less people voted for her that Obama according to top Democratic strategists. Thank you Captain Obvious. Why may be the more important question to answer.

Well with those brains behind the DNC, look out in 2020.

What about the Russians?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 03:45:08 pm »

She will never just go away. The personified herpes flare up.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-announces-new-political-organization-onward-together/

joiei
City Father

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 07:22:35 pm »

Hey Guido, do you have some perverse sexual perversion about doing it with the Hill?  That is what I interpret with your obvious fantasy postings about the former Democratic presidential nominee.  Have at it, I almost said my friend but we have never met. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 08:25:03 am »

Lol....  you are so funny!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org