A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:01 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burn Co., Andolini’s Going Into Riverwalk Crossing  (Read 2004 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: April 17, 2017, 04:34:43 pm »

According to this Tulsa World article, Burn Co. will have a second location offering lunch and dinner at Riverwalk Crossing by mid-summer.  The story also mentions Andolini’s opening a new store there as well.

I wish them well.  Really good BBQ is difficult to do well at multiple locations, but it sounds as if Adam is very well aware of this and has a good plan in place to assure good QC. 

Burn Co. will always be a "must do” when I’m back in Tulsa.  BBQ is fairly rare in NE New Mexico and I still have not managed to get my own smoker moved out here yet.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/food/burn-co-bbq-adding-location-to-riverwalk-crossing-serving-dinner/article_1a93f2c7-2635-547d-ad14-a949f668acd1.html?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=Breaking%20News&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:28:20 pm »

According to this Tulsa World article, Burn Co. will have a second location offering lunch and dinner at Riverwalk Crossing by mid-summer.  The story also mentions Andolini’s opening a new store there as well.

I wish them well.  Really good BBQ is difficult to do well at multiple locations, but it sounds as if Adam is very well aware of this and has a good plan in place to assure good QC. 

Burn Co. will always be a "must do” when I’m back in Tulsa.  BBQ is fairly rare in NE New Mexico and I still have not managed to get my own smoker moved out here yet.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/food/burn-co-bbq-adding-location-to-riverwalk-crossing-serving-dinner/article_1a93f2c7-2635-547d-ad14-a949f668acd1.html?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=Breaking%20News&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News

Yes, but, hatch chilies. 
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 07:55:03 am »

Yes, but, hatch chilies. 

At almost every meal, no less.  Even at home.  MC has her red and green chile mojo down pat!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org