A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:38:22 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riverwalk rebirth  (Read 4981 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« on: April 17, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »

Flying T is open and doing well along with Los Cabos and The Melting Pot still going as they always have.

Andolini's and a new place called Maryn's Taphouse and Raw Bar are due to open this month.

Now Burn Co will open a second location, one that will serve dinner as well as lunch, due to open about July 4th.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/food/burn-co-bbq-adding-location-to-riverwalk-crossing-serving-dinner/article_1a93f2c7-2635-547d-ad14-a949f668acd1.html

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 07:41:09 am »

Political discussion unrelated to the thread topic has been split off and moved to the politics tab, you may continue the discussion here:

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.0

Please try to keep development threads (at least nominally) on topic.

Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 07:47:01 am »

Why did I think The Melting Pot had closed?

Burn Co and Andolini's should generate some needed foot traffic down there.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 09:01:31 am »

Partial repeat... so I can keep up with this branch... Sounds like we will go visit this weekend.

Riverwalk - wasn't really impressed by the idea at that location at the time, but the build-out turned out nice!  Last time we were there it was a huge disappointment to have only the theater on one end and Los Cabos on the other - shows how long it has been since we were there, since the theater is now gone.  

Always enjoyed just walking up and down the river walk!  Have been able to get some truly magnificent pictures from that vantage point.  

Wish some interesting places would move in.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 01:02:24 pm »

Political discussion unrelated to the thread topic has been split off and moved to the politics tab, you may continue the discussion here:

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=21502.0

Please try to keep development threads (at least nominally) on topic.

Thank you

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org