A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:38:28 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mondo's/Crow Creek  (Read 3796 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« on: October 12, 2020, 03:53:59 pm »

Mondo's has purchased the Crow Creek Tavern and will tear it down to move Mondo's from Center One. They say the new building will have outdoor dining and a rooftop patio.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 10:24:50 am »

I've always liked that building, I wonder why they couldn't just repurpose it? 

AdamsHall
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 04:25:54 pm »

Going forward, I am going to guess that any new restaurant project will have significant outdoor seating.  I lived in ATL before moving back to Tulsa in the early 1990's.  A large percentage of restaurants there had outdoor seating and it was striking how few did in Tulsa when I moved back.  Since then, outdoor seating opportunities have improved, but there are still not a lot of great options relatively speaking.  Of course, I could be completely off base. :-)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 06:35:56 pm »

It's just an old gas station.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 12:06:47 pm »

Anyone know if Mondo's is open yet?  And what will replace their old location a block away?  Hoping Brookside can land an Indian or Spanish Tapas-type place.   Smiley

Rendering of the new location

Jeff P
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 01:14:03 pm »

If you're asking if the new location is open yet, it's not. Construction is well under way, but still looks like several months left to go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org