A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 06:23:48 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another brewery in Downtown Tulsa: Welltown  (Read 4011 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2017, 06:58:19 am »

BY way of an update, I walked by yesterday and they have switched from deconstruction to construction mode.  The brick facade is back up and it looks like they are putting on a new roof.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
AdamsHall
Activist

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2017, 09:58:51 am »

BY way of an update, I walked by yesterday and they have switched from deconstruction to construction mode.  The brick facade is back up and it looks like they are putting on a new roof.

I have been watching the Welltown site too.  Not sure why they have done some of the things they have done, but work continues.  Hope they were not having to individually wash the bricks ... I understand that is time consuming.   Grin
Yuppertin
Tourist

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2017, 01:29:17 am »

I'm not going to say no to a brewery...Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org