A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2020, 09:05:00 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) GreenArch II  (Read 5563 times)
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 07:26:54 am »

So many renderings on this project. This last one looks the most comprehensive. The roof deck is going to be nice and hot in the summer with the overhang stripped away, but whatever. I'm just ready to see earth moving on this one. I'm guessing they might be waiting on the greenwood building up the street to finish and fill up before getting too far ahead on this.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 08:59:30 am »

So many renderings on this project. This last one looks the most comprehensive. The roof deck is going to be nice and hot in the summer with the overhang stripped away, but whatever. I'm just ready to see earth moving on this one. I'm guessing they might be waiting on the greenwood building up the street to finish and fill up before getting too far ahead on this.

It will be nice in the spring and fall though.   Smiley  This angle has probably one of the best skyline views.  It could be somewhat blocked by Santa Fe Square depending on the final design of the office building and/or residential one block south along Greenwood:

shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 12:37:30 pm »

Foundations well underway.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2020, 01:22:24 pm »

Is this going up in conjunction with Greenwood Rising at the corner?  

shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 01:28:52 pm »

Yes. 21 Greenwood has been chopped a bit (apparently) and moved eastward to make room for Greenwood Rising.
shavethewhales
Civic Leader

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 07:26:00 am »

Steel has been rising at 21 Greenwood.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org