A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:39:31 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming soon to Tulsa: Bob Dylan Archives  (Read 37044 times)
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2019, 02:04:04 pm »

That's disappointing. It's a small lot, so I was wondering how the archives were going to fit, but I was hoping for something architecturally interesting and significant for the area. Losing the Philbrook extension is definite subtraction in the attractions of the area. It's probably all for the best though. I don't think the Philbrook extension got a lot of visitors, and BDA will make better use of the space.
ComeOnBenjals
Civic Leader

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2022, 10:17:42 am »

Anyone visited the museum yet? I know we were all hoping a new building would take a parking lot out, but I've seen a ton of buzz around the center.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2022, 01:46:37 pm »

Anyone visited the museum yet? I know we were all hoping a new building would take a parking lot out, but I've seen a ton of buzz around the center.

Hoping we can get another cultural attraction like a contemporary art gallery on that last remaining parking lot. 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org