A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:37:43 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this be true or are we being pranked?  (Read 5621 times)
joiei
City Father

« on: December 05, 2018, 11:14:29 am »

Is IN and Out really coming to Tulsa?  https://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/restaurantguide/table-talk-in-n-out-burger-coming-to-tulsa/article_88ca4c3c-16f3-55b7-a108-f2c049dd0f8e.html?utm_source=WhatCountsEmail&utm_medium=NEWS%20-%20Breaking%20NewsActive%20Subscribers&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News 

Midtown and not South City?  Interesting. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:30:48 am »

I call prank. But we will see.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 11:40:30 am »

I've had them.  Don't see the appeal.  Much better local burger joints here.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 12:40:51 pm »

In-N-Out Denies Plans For Tulsa Location

http://www.newson6.com/story/39593327/in-and-out-denies-plans-for-tulsa-location
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 03:45:18 pm »

The sign may be a prank; however don't think for one minute that In & Out Burgers aren't considering Tulsa.   

Would love to see the Boston Market franchise chain enter the Oklahoma market (TUL-OKC).  These guys can throw down on some chicken, turkey, ribs & meat loaf.

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 06:43:08 pm »

I've had them.  Don't see the appeal.  Much better local burger joints here.

It's one of those things like White Castle, Gold Star Chili, or Coney Islander... not very good food, but compelling to the point where ya just gotta eat it once in a while.

Went to one in Dallas a few years ago, right when they had the ebola scare of a nurse that caught it at the Presbyterian hospital that was only a couple miles from there.  The place was REAL quiet that day... Not horrible, but not worth a special trip to Dallas to eat there.  Pappadeaux's maybe.  But now can just get that at the airport when flying through!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 07:17:33 pm »

It's one of those things like White Castle, Gold Star Chili, or Coney Islander... not very good food, but compelling to the point where ya just gotta eat it once in a while.

Went to one in Dallas a few years ago, right when they had the ebola scare of a nurse that caught it at the Presbyterian hospital that was only a couple miles from there.  The place was REAL quiet that day... Not horrible, but not worth a special trip to Dallas to eat there.  Pappadeaux's maybe.  But now can just get that at the airport when flying through!!

Lived in Houston for three years in the 90s; i miss anything Pappas...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 03:53:33 pm »

Lived in Houston for three years in the 90s; i miss anything Pappas...

We go to Dallas at least twice a year (or more) to see Decorator's Warehouse in Arlington.  All Christmas, all the time!   Like a really much bigger North Pole City (OKC) that stays open all year.  Always make it a point to go to Pappa's there.  This year, got to go for some work and had time, so also went by Gas Monkey Garage, Misfit Garage, and Sue's place.  Just to see them.  All kinda close together and not too far from a Pappa's I like pretty good.  There is a Pappa's steak right across the street, but haven't been there long enough to get "full" of their food to the point where I have tried the steak place.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org