A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:19:10 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andolini's and others  (Read 48146 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« on: March 04, 2017, 11:02:32 am »

Andolini's rumored to be opening up a location in the old Wolfgang Puck's space....Also hear a Pizza joint is going in the Old Full Moon space on Cherry st...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:18:44 am by Moderator » Logged

Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 12:25:34 pm »

Maybe a Shotgun Sam's??? Grin

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 12:45:20 pm »

We can hope. I miss that guy. He was highly entertaining.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 05:38:26 pm »

Heh....We shall see...But I don't think so...

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 08:13:13 pm »

And in the meantime, Full Moon in Broken Arrow has folded its tent.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 09:41:12 am »

As did Noodles &Co....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 09:49:56 am »

As did Noodles &Co....

Broken Arrow...a place where local restaurants appear to go to die (i.e. Knotty Pine) only to be resurrected somewhere in Tulsa.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 06:49:00 pm »

As did Noodles &Co....

What’s the over/under on how long until the cereal bar takes the eternal dirt nap?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 07:12:13 pm »

What’s the over/under on how long until the cereal bar takes the eternal dirt nap?

Are they still open?
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 09:46:41 pm »

Terrible concept....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 07:09:37 am »

Terrible concept....

Oh come on! It's well worth paying someone $5 to pour milk over your cereal! 😳

TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 10:39:32 am »

Oh come on! It's well worth paying someone $5 to pour milk over your cereal! 😳

Whoa whoa whoa, there buddy! They aren't THAT fancy of a cereal bar! You have to pour your own milk (Really, I've been).
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 10:44:22 am »

As did Noodles &Co....

I certainly hope the building owner had a solid lease agreement and got some good rent/deposit fees from the national chain which opened up in this market only to close them down so quickly (seems like a waste). I went there once and it was pretty good but not good enough to go back considering it's just dirt cheap pasta sold at highly marked up prices.
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 04:17:11 pm »

Andollini's rumored to be opening up a location in the old Wolfgang Puck's space....Also hear a Pizza joint is going in the Old Full Moon space on Cherry st...

Another pizza joint on Cherry Street seems redundant - that would be the 4th (if you count Tucci’s as a pizza joint).  Also, Andollini’s in Brookside seems awfully close to the existing location if it is going to serve pizza.

With the recent closing of Noodles & Company, My Fit Foods and Genghis Grill, and the still vacant Full Moon, there is a lot of available space on Cherry Street to fill.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 05:57:50 pm »

Another pizza joint on Cherry Street seems redundant - that would be the 4th (if you count Tucci’s as a pizza joint).  Also, Andollini’s in Brookside seems awfully close to the existing location if it is going to serve pizza.

With the recent closing of Noodles & Company, My Fit Foods and Genghis Grill, and the still vacant Full Moon, there is a lot of available space on Cherry Street to fill.

Another tenant in the center where My Fit Foods was told me they had an employee or employees who would smoke out back and would bring in fast food and eat it inside the establishment.

That would have been big turn off to me: having a representative who smells of smoke and McDonald’s grease telling me how great their food will be for me.

“Lifestyle” food places just don’t seem to do well in Tulsa.  Anyone know if the paleo place is still open where Ella’s was at 31st & Harvard?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org