A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:44:32 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa's Dumb Blonde TV Crime Reporters  (Read 9106 times)
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« on: February 19, 2017, 10:44:06 pm »

-- because it needed its own thread.

Watch apologist Lori Fullbright excuse TPD gunning down a man on live TV:

https://twitter.com/jgpool/status/832745739138658304
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 08:19:39 pm »

She's smarter than your spamming donkey...1 rapist down...Good work I say...

TeeDub
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 07:24:28 am »

I welcome your anti-police rants...   When they have merit.

On this one, that guy goes towards the cops...    While I try to call it as I see it, that one absolutely looked like a good shoot on an aggressor.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 10:58:57 am »

I welcome your anti-police rants...   When they have merit.

On this one, that guy goes towards the cops...    While I try to call it as I see it, that one absolutely looked like a good shoot on an aggressor.

I'm not sure what's to be upset about here. Man is walking fast and aggressively with a knife in his hands plainly visible towards cops with guns drawn. He got shot. He was either high/stupid or doing a suicide by cop.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 07:44:47 pm »

I'll grant you that, but the post was more about the rambling dingbat that acts more like a cheerleader than a journalist.

It was a cookie cutter proposition. Better?
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 09:43:27 pm »

I'll grant you that, but the post was more about the rambling dingbat that acts more like a cheerleader than a journalist.

Yes, most viewers finder her "reporting" to be annoying.  This is not news.  Not sure if her paycheck comes from KOTV, TPD, or both.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:01:53 am »

Yes, most viewers finder her "reporting" to be annoying.  This is not news.  Not sure if her paycheck comes from KOTV, TPD, or both.

How to protect yourself from alien probes while visiting Space Mountain. Lori Fullbright reports.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 12:39:09 pm »

-- because it needed its own thread.

Watch apologist Lori Fullbright excuse TPD gunning down a man on live TV:

https://twitter.com/jgpool/status/832745739138658304

Good shot!  When needed it's good to see someone who can actually hit what they are aiming at.  Problem solved.

She has been around a long time.  Not as bad as some of bubble headed bleach blondes with a gleam in their eye...

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:40:46 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org